Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Denv12
Senior Contributor

Ideas For Pet Names.

Hi everyone.

I am thinking of getting a budgie or 2.I bought some books on the subject so I could learn what I needed to know.

I am inviting you to make suggestions tor nice names for a budgie.Maybe girls names and boys names.I had budgies as a child and in my teen years.

Thanks for stopping by.

Regards @Denv12.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Ideas For Pet Names.

@Denv12  we had a gorgeous budgie boy when the kidults were in their teens and he was delightful we called him Pedro. He was a little blue boy budgie who was super smart and cheeky so I can thoroughly recommend that name. Our girl was called Perdita she was a funny girl not as bight as Pedro but still gorgeous in her own way. Enjoy your gorgeous budgies :Dxxx

Michelle and Ferret

Hi @grenpea.
I am still thinking about buying budgiie,cage,etc.Thank you for the names suggestion.
Regards Denv12.

I remember those 2 characters.Do you remember Milo Kerrigan?

Hi @Denv12

I had a budgie when I was younger it was mostly blue and I can't remember if it was a boy or a girl but it's name was bluebell

@Denv12 yesh i remember him and poida, watched a few clips on youtube.

aussie tv these days is pretty lame, i keep going back to old stuff.  it wasn;t even that amazing at the time, just nobody wants to have a laugh anymore.

@Denv12 , how about bluey xx

@plasmo , @Define_normal , @greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance