Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Nay69
Senior Contributor

I am back but I’m hurting

@faith-and-hope @frog @@outlander @zoe7 @Bill16 and anyone who cares.

I have been going through a MAJOR upheaval in the past few months hence I have been off the radar so to speak.

I have left the job that I loved due to bullying and harassment by members in management. I am currently going through workers Compensation as I don’t feel that the persons involved should get away with their actions. I believe they should be held accountable as I have seen many people leave for the same reasons.

I have missed you all very much ❤️

15 REPLIES 15

Re: I am back but I’m hurting

It's good to see you again @Nay69. Sorry to hear you've been having a hard time lately. That sounds stressful and not nice at all. Hugs ❤

B19CC0A9-273D-4C67-8B5E-6631299BAF79.png

So good to talk with you again. I have been doing it hard lately with no support or sleep.

More hugs @Nay69. No support and little sleep is a difficult combination 🙁 Hard things feel extra, extra hard when I'm in that place too

Glad you're back and I'm sure there will be others also happy to see you again ❤

Thanks so much ❤️

hey @Nay69 the tag hasnt worked for me so im only just seeing this now.

Im so sorry your experiencing bullying and harrassment, thats not right at all and i hope there are consquences for those people involved in doing that.

good to see you back Heart

It's good to see you again @Nay69 , I saw you posting in another thread  and i cam here to give you a hug HeartHeart

hello @outlander , @CheerBear 

Hello @Nay69 welcome back. Sorry for my slow reply, it's been one of those weeks for me, including writing off my carSmiley Frustrated I'm sorry to hear about the workplace bullying - just awful. 

Image result for we're with you

Sorry about your 🚗 car😔. So good to be back in touch x

It’s really good to know that I have people to talk to 🙏
Thanks heaps x
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance