Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@greenpea 

Thank you so much 🙂

Am very glad I was directed to this wonderful site. It is has eased the burden and made me realise I am not the only one on this carer journey 

🌻

@WinstonOBoogie  You are definately not alone I have two autistic children one Son2 with schizophrenia and the other with chronic depression. These forums have saved my life on more than one occasions.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@WinstonOBoogie  I did a free snapshot Wellways class for carers which I felt worthwhile

https://www.qld.gov.au/community/support-for-carers/support-groups-for-carers#:~:text=Support%20serv....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ready for an early night, we were on the road today traveling to the big smoke today and Mr Darcy got quite stressed with the city traffic. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi and welcome to the forums @WinstonOBoogie 👋

Former-Member
Not applicable

How was today @Faith-and-Hope 

Helloooo @Schitzo @Anastasia 

Hi @Former-Member 🤗🌼🌺🌸xxx

Hard yards at the moment @Former-Member ..... hoping we will be through "all this" by Christmas .....

My studies are going well.  Expecting our first grandchild soon ...... there are highlights amongst the debris ......

Hi @Former-Member lovely to see you xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance