Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Your froggie (picture) is so cute @Former-Member

I've virtually never seen a frog here (except in the large lakes).

It's too dry, virtually all year-round.

Adge

HI @Adge. 🙂 We never saw frogs when we were living in Melbourne. Here they are abundant.

@Shaz51, it's raining again here now, but not as heavy as yesterday. I'd put a load of washing out on the line a couple of days ago, so it got a "deep rinse" yesterday. Some of it was dry late today, but the towels were still saturated. Am not fussed. They'll get there, and be very very clean too.

Had a nice chook broth, veg and barley soup for dinner. Have you heard about the guy who ordered a three course meal at an outdoor restaurant when it was raining? It took him three hours to finish the soup.... 😛

@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Smc @Adge @Shaz51 @Former-Member  and everyone I am going to make my second strong black coffee now. Hope you are all in the land of nod and sleeping 'pea'cefully. Love peaxxxx

@greenpea 

Due to falling asleep on the couch earlier which I often do, I am now wide awake.

Having a glass of milk to try and induce some sleepiness (is that even a word??)

@Beautifulday  I love your name 😄 so positivexxx hope you get back to sleep soon.

@greenpea, you very appropriately called @Shaz51 a "constellation of stars". Should we make this very cheerful song her new theme song? 🙂

Morning Peoples!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRjCeoBqrI

Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars is taken from the album Ghost Stories released in 2014 (hear the album at https://smarturl.it/ghststrs) Subscribe for more content from Coldplay: https://bit.ly/subscribecoldplay Listen to the album Ghost Stories on YouTube here: ...
Former-Member
Not applicable

Stellate snacks images - 2019-06-14T135227.617.jpeg

download (25).jpeg

images - 2019-06-14T135353.535.jpeg

download (26).jpeg

@Smc  Hey Smc I think that song would be perfect for our Shaz51 :Dxxxx

@Beautifulday Was it warm milk and did you have success with inducing sleepiness? Wrapping your hands around a warm cup always seems to feel so cozy.

For anyone I have missed in my rounds of individual threads tonight and those I have found  I just wanted to drop by with a warm hug and big mug of hot choc and say how much I appreciate this space and everyone here. It is always encouraging to see the support and encouragement for and of each other. 😊 I often think of eveyone here and how you are all traveling even when not online to catch up.   Bug shout out to all the mods also who help make this space what it is

👍👍👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance