Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Handy for us carers to know of different ways our loved ones could potentially be affected @greenpea

Highlighted

@Darcy  that is true Darcy Smiley Happyx

Hi @Shaz51. Smiley Happy

hello @Smc , how has your day been

I am ready for a coffee big time xx

Hi @Shaz51 @Smc @greenpea @Darcy and others

I'm with you @Shaz51  ... definitely ready for a nice hot cuppa ... chai latte for me though.

Sherry 

Hi @Sherry. Smiley Happy

The rain's finished up here @Shaz51, so I've been out in the garden, planting some of my seed stockpile. Am having a short breather before getting dinner ready.

Something non-caffeinated for me thanks. Smiley Happy A nice hot choc or suchlike.

it rained lots this morning @Smc , @Sherry 

and this afternoon was not dry to do any work

mum wants me to do her gardening

Your froggie (picture) is so cute @Darcy

I've virtually never seen a frog here (except in the large lakes).

It's too dry, virtually all year-round.

Adge

HI @Adge. Smiley Happy We never saw frogs when we were living in Melbourne. Here they are abundant.

@Shaz51, it's raining again here now, but not as heavy as yesterday. I'd put a load of washing out on the line a couple of days ago, so it got a "deep rinse" yesterday. Some of it was dry late today, but the towels were still saturated. Am not fussed. They'll get there, and be very very clean too.

Had a nice chook broth, veg and barley soup for dinner. Have you heard about the guy who ordered a three course meal at an outdoor restaurant when it was raining? It took him three hours to finish the soup.... Smiley Tongue

For urgent assistance, call: