Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

No sweat @WIP It's okay my friend 🙂

How are you today?

Hi @Faith-and-Hope
I hope you have a great day!
I’m a little confused about your post. I don’t have a son at all. I think that maybe another forum member. Sorry😢!
Keep well and safe!
Judi9877

Good morning and good afternoon @DJMasters @Flying_Hams @Meowmy @WIP @Maggie @greenpea @frog @Shaz51 @eth @Ant7 @TAB @Dadcaringalone @The-red-centaur @Powderfinger @AEB and all forumites here, new and old! Have a great day!
Melbourne is humid today so it should make life interesting in regards to weather! I've already taken my sister shopping and now have to take my housemate/friend food shopping since she can't drive. Add to uni study again and life goes on!

@DJMasters @WIP I think it's time to speak sport over on the All Things Sport... thread! I'm a Brisbane Lions girl (ex Fitzroy) and a Melbourne Storm girl. Maybe I'll see you over there if you want to join in? 

Judi9877

@Judi9877 morning. Sounds like a busy day for you. It's raining and windy here in WA. I'm taking it easy today. It's been a massive week. 

Yes @Judi9877 ..... I have clearly mistaken you for another forum member ..... 🤭 thank you so much for your understanding ❣️

I will go back in the thread and find who I am trying to contact ......

@Judi9877  Hey Judi9877 thanks for the good morning tag. Hoping your day is going smoothly for you. Love peaxxx

@Judi9877 👋🏻👋🏻💙💙

Hey Faith @Faith-and-Hope  you might be thinking of Myboy  

It was @Dadcaringalone when I went back to find it @eth ..... but thank you.  I could see

there were many others in support there, and it was a few days ago now.

@Judi9877 ^^^^

Happy Saturday @WIP I did have a calm and enjoyable day🤗xx I hope your day is peaceful and relaxing 🌸🌼🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance