Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey tabs @TAB
How goes it??

hey Hams @Flying_Hams  yeah not bad, been away working so money coming in when it comes, well minus jobseeker and covid $ lol, anyway have to be better off. got back yest, still bit tired and sore , have a days work tomorrow then break til tues or wed next week

How are you going ?

Yeah, still battling @TAB ..... holding to the fact that it will eventually be okay, even though it's not right now.  Work in progress.

Hope the break is good for you tabs @TAB

Yeah sounds like you are happy to be getting some cash though.

I'm okay thanks. Day 3 of leave. Spent it well so far I think. Aside from.minor arguments last night.

Getting haircut today.

yeah same, things have to, should do today tomorrow next week, this month,  etc @Faith-and-Hope  ..Cat Happy

money good, but shocking how much lose one jobseeker , anyway, at least was getting it when not working. Today off then friday to mon/tues off @Flying_Hams 

Hope youre okay. Just off for haircut here, prob 2nd one at barbers this year lol 1st covid one, I got clippers

Good morning @Former-Member @TAB @Flying_Hams @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @greenpea @eth @Shaz51 @Sans911 @outlander @Maggie @Adge @NatureLover @Fluttershy1 @Former-Member and everyone here. Have a great day😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Judi9877 😊

Yeah it's a weird time re work and such
and our internet is out for some reason... probably bill related I imagine
Need to start looking for new job.

Was jobseeker/keeper more than what you are earning atm was it ?

hey @Judi9877

Hope you are well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance