Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah looking forward to naps, woke early and couldnt get back to sleep @greenpea  lazy day sounds good

@greenpea quite cool here too. Don't think I will do much today after the way I was treated by people in an online SUPPOSED support group.

I asked that people remember that it was supposed to be support not abuse and got some disgusting people tell me that I was not worth anything and to go do things that nobody, especially those needing support, need to hear. I have reported them and blocked a huge number of people that think it is appropriate to do such things (they were doing it with messages direct to me) and reported very one of them. It is a closed facebook group and I have also reported the group as a whole. Nobody needs that. learnt a lesson from that.....do not trust support groups!

@cutiepiekitty  That is not good at all :(. Sorry you went through that. I have never used them and probably wont now that you have mentioned your experience with one. I must say that is why I like the forum here I feel safe with whaver I say in the knowledge that the @Former-Member s are here to protect us and our rights and that of other formites. 

@TAB  Hey TABs what are you doing?:p

..staring at tv ? @greenpea  ok penguins of madagascar was on thinking about going to shops What;s up ?

@TAB  o0o0o0o ex is here have to go talk later x

okay Ms Hot/Cold lol @greenpea  guess you wanted to chat

Thanks @greenpea  They say in their description that it all posts are supposedly checked before they are added etc but obviously not.

@TAB  yes I did want a chat wiuth my favourite cat 🙂 but then had to go because ex was here to take daughter out before he takes son2 with him so had to go and say hello. Might crash again am feely a sleepy peax

Sorry @greenpea was nuts of me to be ok slightly put out by Real Life ha lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance