Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Cant comment @Adge lol but yeah weather consistently OTT since nov ok last wk okay ish lol Someone prob likes it ha

Ditto @Adge theres free camping all around island for caravans eg

Need some huskies and a translator there @greenpea lol re South accents lol

Paddy Hannan has been gone a long time @TAB You mean the guy who's famous for starting the WA Goldrush? (RIP 1935):smileywink:

Adge

No idea @Adge lol

@TAB s Hehe! that works for me re translator and huskies and there is antartica and the artic as well dont forget.

Ok I let 'formites' go @greenpea lol but Antarctic has 2 'c's lol even clown on tv ad says been there x times cant pronounce it lol

Antarctica sounds good @greenpea Except that Antarctica is the focus for the Sci-Fi story "The Thing".

The Thing was found frozen in the Antarctic ice, then it was too late (there was no stopping it)...

Adge

@TAB @Adge  Night guys hope you both get some sleep. I will be up around 3am my time if you cannot sleep and want a chat. Take good care of yourselves. Love peaxx

Image result for icebergs

Ok be cool @greenpea lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance