Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

wow take care my friend @Meowmy , and i want to hear all about it xx

It is good to be away a bit, I guess.-- sending understanding hugs -- I remember when i flew to London by myself -- wow , but i did it xxx

@cutiepiekitty
I read what you said about your grandma. I think the fact that you were the only one that cared enough is a telling sign of who YOU are and not what the others are.
Family is hard like that. My mums family is very much like that. My mum seems to be the only one who makes an effort to keep in contact with her siblings. But they don't reciprocate. It is to her credit that she still does the right thing - because it is the right thing and it is what is true and good. THAT counts more than anything and I see that in your attitude towards a your grandma. She won't have forgotten it. She would've known it. It would've meant SO much to her.
Have that as a nugget of goodness and truth in your heart my friend.

Thanks @greenpea  same2u 

Thanks @Flying_Hams  same2u

Hi @Shaz51 Been a good afternoon. Managed to actually have a sleep, then got a circus fan mag in the mail. 

Thanks @Flying_Hams She passed just after I told her that nobody else was coming but they had been told she was not going to be with us long. She is the only one in my family that is worth being called family. So many hurt me so much, but not her.

@cutiepiekitty
Thats okay 🙂
Never underestimate the impact you had on your grandma 🙂
Elderly relatives are important 🙂
You are a great soul 🙂

Thanks @Flying_Hams Have always liked older people. Spent many hours talking to an old Jewish lady that escaped the Nazis. Love the old stories they can tell about their lives. Had another that taught me about his life on the Thai Burma railway. 

Hugs @cutiepiekitty  xx 

Good morning to all the formites including @Shaz51 @cutiepiekitty @Flying_Hams @eudemonism @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Former-Member @Maggie @outlander @Appleblossom @CheerBear @eth @Angels333 @Bimby2 @saturnzoon @Adge @simontemplar @Judi9877 @JosRapp @Ant7  and everyone :D. I slept in!!:o so I better go get ready for my waslk considering I sinned and ate 3 donuts last night!!!:O Oh well.... better eat well today :D. Have a good one everybody. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance