Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Spot on @saturnzoon ... we need to look after each other. 

I am another one who finds the news distressing. Heartbreaking even.

I try not to see it, but it's everywhere.

Just wanted to say I feel the same and I'm thinking of you @Meowmy @greenpea @Angels333 @Molliex and anyone else finding it hard on that front. 

@frog hey frog, yea, the world is harsh. Everyone has difficulties. It is better if we support each other.

Hello @Bimby2 , @Meowmy , @frog , @cutiepiekitty , @saturnzoon xoxo

Hello @Shaz51 Hope you have had a good day

Hello my @cutiepiekitty , how are you today xxxx

I am feeling a bit better than yesterday, still a few aches but will be ok xx 

@Shaz51 I'm pretty worn out tonight, after going to craft then a mental health thing in the park for a few hours. May have to try for an early night and see if I can sleep. Most nights do not sleep well.

That's really good @cutiepiekitty you got some great things. I didn't know beyond Blue had them I'll have a look on there SIGHT tomorrow, sounds like your going to have some great ideas and tips. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks @frog,  I feel  sorry for our kids growing up in this, what type of life are they going to have and grandchildren 

@Shaz51 @Bimby2 @Meowmy 

You deserve better as someone posted the other day @saturnzoon
Perhaps need a strategy to get a new carer and son kicked to kerb What a nice young gentleman

Good morning @greenpea @TAB @saturnzoon @cutiepiekitty @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Former-Member  @Ant7   and all passing through this morning.

Good morning and Hap-pea Friday to @Maggie @TAB @saturnzoon @cutiepiekitty @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Bill16 @Judi9877 @JosRapp @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Flying_Hams @Angels333 @eth @Bimby2 @frog @Zoe7 @Adge @simontemplar @Ant7 @CheerBear @outlander  @eudemonism and all the other vips I have missed have a fabulous Friday. May it be full of kindness and caring for everyone. Lots of love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance