Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@greenpea  I am doing ok thanks for asking. I didn’t get a chance to go for a swim unfortunately.

@Ant7  Can you go before you tattoo? my swimming pool opens at 5am and there are always early morning swimmers there. Funny though they never look happy as they go in I imagine the heated pools are not that heated so early in the morning hehehehe!

@greenpea  I probably won’t have a chance. It’s ok. What are you up to for today and the weekend?

@Ant7  thinking of going for a walk I normally don't go on a Friday but missed on Monday due to holiday weekend so might go this morning. Have a inspection today so have to do final tidy up this morning and otherwise have day free. Son2 going with carer tomorrow for an outing and I might meet up with friend to have coffee. Do you have anything planned for the weekend?

@greenpea  I don’t really have anything planned. My wife has been very busy with work and she has just settled down so I will try and do something with her. 

@Ant7  Awww that is nice maybe a movie? My son2 will be going to the movies for sure with carer there is a new action movie on that he wants to see. 

@greenpea  I will let her pick something to do as she has been so busy 

@Ant7 🙂

@greenpea @Ant7 

@TAB @MDT 

@Meowmy 

Hi all, am feeling rather dismal this morning... i had a few drinks last night, and it's gotten the better of me/upset me...

Dealing  with my disability/mi... is very difficult, i must say. Thinking about reaching out to a call centre, but don't want to burden and load up the system...

Alot of the time, it feels like I'm just biding my time, and basically dying, a slow and excruciating death... and literally, there's nothing i can do about it ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance