Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@DJMasters  "Lolz!' "pea chy" made me shake my lil pea hands up in the air with glee :Dxxx

@The-red-centaur Happy Monday, hope the day has been good for you

@The-red-centaur@Sam3  have a calm and 'pea'c eful sweethearts. Love peaHeartHeart

Thanks @DJMasters 

Mechanics are allowed to trade for 'essential fixes/services.  Even though I don't need my car for driving to work for example, I categorise a water leak as an 'essential' fix. The mechanic has been so helpful so far.

I'll back this arvo to pick it up. Fingers crossed all fixed & not too expensive 🤞

Same @WIP
Take care my friend

It can at time yeah @Sam3
You know I think I find DBT is something that works for me. RAT as well, or at least a strategy that comes from it.

Good morning and good afternoon @Ant7 @MDT @WIP @greenpea @DJMasters @frog @eth @Emelia8 @Maggie @TAB @outlander @The-red-centaur @Sans911 @BlueBay @NatureLover @BPDSurvivor @Former-Member @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Adge @oceangirl and all forumites visiting here. I hope you have a wonderful day whatever you have planned💐! Keep safe and warm!

Thank you to everyone here for the birthday wishes! I had a great day celebrating with my twin and housemate here in Melbourne in stage 4 lockdown including a free pizza for lunch that I got via a Pizza Hut app on Friday- Hawaiian with pineapple! I also started a new cross stitch picture of Brett Sutton- Victorian Chief Health Officer- on behalf of my housemates challenge to me. I'll post photos of it in the Craft Corner thread if anyone wants to view it. 

wtg with the tagging @Emelia8  hope you have a good day  .. 15 supports and counting.. phew ..Cat Happy

Cold and windy here with rain threatening at unknown WA location lolo .. well its closer to the Jindalee over the horizon radar at  than the Harold Holt submarine communication base lol @DJMasters 

@Judi9877 Hi how are you doing today? I am glad you had a good day for your birthday ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance