Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Highlighted

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone, Happy Sunday and you all have a good day

Sorry was absent yesterday, just one of those days.

Hi-fives to @Hamsolo01 @TAB @BPDSurvivor @Ant7 @WIP @Judi9877 @greenpea @Maggie and to everyone else Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@WIP Hugs to you.  I know what it's like, been down the path and feel what you are sharing.  Please keep sharing when you feel like it.  You are safe here. Keep persisiting, you will get the breakthrough you need.  I know it may not seem like it, but it will come.  We are here to support you and here anytime.

Chip up, Smiley Happy Hugs

Highlighted

@DJMasters Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Highlighted

@Ant7 going well on this cool yet sunny day in Brissie.  How is your day progressing

Highlighted

Good morning @Ant7 @DJMasters @WIP @Hamsolo01 @BPDSurvivor @frog @Maggie @outlander @Adge @TAB @greenpea @NatureLover @Sans911 @Gazza75 and everyone here. I hope you have great day☺️.
As for me, I'm feeling stressed and anxious down here in Melbourne with what's going on so I may be a little quiet on the forums to take care of myself. 

Highlighted

All good @Judi9877
Highlighted

Take care @Judi9877
Highlighted

G'day all
Highlighted

@DJMasters  Day is going ok thanks just been working in the back yard doing some drainage 😊

Highlighted

@Judi9877 Good morning I hope you are going ok 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance: