Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7  am going well today Ant7 :D. Had support worker with me and we did heaps of cleaning :). How has your day panned out?

@TAB  Yeah training for a Triathlon at the end of February 

@greenpea  Yeah going ok thanks ❤️

@Ant7  good xxx

Ok fair enough @Ant7 Im just trying not to die in next 10years lol

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy how was your day?xx:)

Good morning to everyone! 😄 and happy weekend to @TAB @Ant7 @MDT @cutiepiekitty @BlueBay @Former-Member @Maggie @CheerBear @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Appleblossom @saturnzoon @eth @Angels333 @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @JosRapp @Alacarte @simontemplar @Molliex @Adge @Bill16  and all I have missed. Found this song havent played it since I was very ill with psychosis but could stomach it now. Great son thought I would share with everyone as it resonates with many I am sure. Love peaxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sszAVSx4Wwo

@greenpea morning.

I'm looking forward to today. I have leave! I get to play MTG with friends in town for the theros prerelease event 😁😁😁

@The-red-centaur  Good morning The-red-centaur that is wonderful news :D:D:D:D. I am really, really happy for you. Have a ball sweetie. Cannot wait to hear all about it when you come back. You deserve a break.

I'm so excited @greenpea I've been begging for this for weeks.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance