Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

it will be okay @MDT 

@BryanaCamp hang in there mate. Hope the coffee and apple crumble gets you through. One of my favourite treats. How long do you have left?  I am at gym for a little while. You deserve a treat or two after all your hard work of late. 

Nah @TAB 

Have to feed the man flippin meat. lol

Smiley Happy

A big Hi and good morning to @Appleblossom @Gazza75 @TAB @MDT @Meowmy @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Bill16 @Shaz51 @frog  and all I have missed and all who pass wishing everyone a super pea Friday!!!! I am writing this especially with BryanaCamp in mind as she requested a long pea passage yesterday 🙂 (nice to know they have been missed :)). Am still a sick lil pea but getting better and am considering going for walk today with support worker .... or maybe not idk. I do hope everyone else is well and fighting fit getting ready for a lovely weekend. 

Son2 is going for a stay over with ex so will have Saturday to myself yayayayayayayay! I just plan to sleep in my pea pod :). I wonder what everyone else has planned for the weekend. Take good care of yourselves everyone lots of love peaxxxx

hugs my super @greenpea HeartHeart

take care and get better , having soups are good xx

good morning @Gazza75  and @TAB Smiley Happy

Good Morning @Shaz51 , happy Friday 🙂 how are you going today?

hi @Shaz51  what are you up to today? cold here, still dark. may go back to bed soon lol

@greenpea  GM super bubbly pea 🙂 Sounds like a nice weekend coming up in your pod.  Fingers crossed your not sick for much longer. 

I'm not quite fighting fit, but, definitely ready for the weekend.  I'll sneak out for a few walk today if I can.  Have a meeting at lunch with manager, how thoughtful is that.  Not sure when they think I'm going to eat my lunch.  Pyschologist after that.  Fun times.  I'll be watching some sport and getting to the gym over the weekend.  Nothing too exciting.

Good Morning@BryanaCamp , hope you have a good and peaceful Friday and those ankle biters don't give you any dramas 😉  I just sorted out some of my tax after a few weeks of bumbling around so feeling pretty happy about that.  Feels like the lunar landing, one small step... 🙂

Good Morning @eth and @Appleblossom 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance