Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Do you work part time @Meowmy? Anyway just a heads up re replies @Ant7 is often busy @Bimby2 can be a bit flitting ..😸 just saying. And I’m around cos hiding from work I guess. Hope your day gets better Ive come over all down last couple hours. Things tend to sort themselves out

@TAB I have today off work. How is your work situation? I just hope to feel better in myself and can cope day to day. That is all I ask of life. I will say some prayers for you too.

@Former-Member Hope your hubby is getting better. And you had a good morning. I haven’t had a good day so far. My mood really low. Just hope it will get better soon. Have a good afternoon.

You can if you like re prayer but you don’t have to @Meowmy
Yeah I have work next week at this stage but surely there are going to be consequences for having so much time off. I was really sick . Notso much anymore just dont want to go back there

@TAB Hope your work situation resolve. It is not easy when you don’t want to be there. It is a matter of adjusting ourselves, isn’t it, to the demands of life. I just hope I can adjust my mood to what my life demands of it. Good luck. Prayers never go astray.

Ok and thankyou @Meowmy I won’t keep going on about it

@TAB Thanks for care. You are so sweet.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello

😸 just a caring person somewhere under BS ..only not for myself @Meowmy thanks tho 😎

@TAB  I am going ok thanks for asking 😊. I hope you have had a good day and it was productive 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance