Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Lauz
Senior Contributor

Gifts to the community!

Hello everyone, 

This year we are doing two gift giving threads! As the holiday season approaches we thought it would be fun to share some virtual gifts for the community. What would you like to give to the community to share some love for the year that has been?

Once you have posted here, head to Gifts to yourself! on the Carers side of the forums. Lets celebrate and connect across the two this holiday season!

To start this thread off, my gift to everyone this year is admiration. My admiration to everyone in the community is huge - you all have such strength to reach out in this space, share your vulnerabilities and offer big doses of support to others you connect with. Its truly amazing and I admire every one of you. 

giphy (1).gif

51 REPLIES 51

Re: Gifts to the community!

Inspired by this artwork.  Hope others enjoy it too.

Carpets and Nature and Space

Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFWdvCfDIJw&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR07PpJ-wAPHpPaAT9EN_pAriXAGpD... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

71yZbDekE7L._SX466_.jpg

To the Sane community managers  @Lauz  @nashy @s-jay  the @Former-Members , the community guides   @eth   @Teej   @outlander   @frog   @CheerBear   @Faith-and-Hope   @Shaz51 and the community elders @Appleblossom  @Jacques  @Mazarita  I'd like to give you acknowledgement an extra large thank you.

thumb_we-live-in-a-world-in-which-we-need-to-34538907.png

Please collect your superhero cape from the selection below:

10-Pcs-Special-Custom-Lightweight-Superhero-Cape-and-Mask-Costumes-Funny-Boys-Costume-For-Carnival-For.jpg_640x640.jpg10-Pcs-Special-Custom-Lightweight-Superhero-Cape-and-Mask-Costumes-Funny-Boys-Costume-For-Carnival-For.jpg_640x640.jpg

@Appleblossom @Lauz  and everyone I give acceptance and love.

Image result for acceptance and love quotes

A year of GROWTH

Growth in the number of members on the forums.

Growth individually as people manage their own battles.

Growth in the way our community constantly shows up for and supports other members.

Former-Member
Not applicable

The gift of self compassion.

2-2.png

Hi @Former-Member  @Lauz @Jupiter @greenpea @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Crazy_Bug_Lady @aButterfly @PeppiPatty @Bill16  and all my forum friends, sorry i know i missed some people, so so many amazing people on this wonderful forum

this year has had some highs and lows but i have grown as a person and i hope made the world n some small way a little better. you are all my rock when i need support, a special shoutout to @Former-Member and @Shaz51 for the amazing support you have given me this year and of course all the SANE Staff and Moderators, you are all amazing and have saved so so many lives.

Define Success! — Create Home Storage.png

hi @Jacques 

On behalf of all the forum moderators thank you so much for your kind words. They are much appreciated.

smiling

Whitehawk

awwww @Jacques Heart

you have being  here for me for the last  4 years my awesoming friend when i needed someone to talk too  xoxo

@Whitehawk, @Jupiter , @Former-Member , @Lauz 

Hi @Lauz @Whitehawk @s-jay @nashy all @Former-Member  and all forumites 

I don't know what I bring - maybe lots of empathy and care for others. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance