Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Frogs Everywhere

@Former-MemberFingers crossed you get some rain soon.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@oceangirl 

Not sure when it starts here

Its changed over the yrs too

Most say end nov tho. Its mostly during summer

Where i live is the driest so who knows

Will b exciting tho

Ive got swim wet shoes to wear for lollipop duty lol

@Former-Member 

It used start just before xmas and go through until March. But that can always change too- like what you mention. Seasons are changing. I lived in Townsville not Cairns. How long have you been in Cairns for? Good idea about the wet shoes thats smart. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@oceangirl 

I did lollipop duty in Melb & they let u wear sandals in summer. Here they wont. Im not getting wet smelly sandshoes!!

They want enclosed shoes here so i thought bugger it if its pouring rain ill wear wet shoes.

Blow me down started going to aqua & discovered i need them for that too so im working out how to live in nth qld again.

I grew up in Cairns age 10-17 then joined army & left but ive always wanted to return to nth qld. Something drew me back here

ohhhh @oceangirl , @Adge , @eth , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Former-Member 

I forgot this thread

frog 2.jpg

@oceangirl, @Adge , @eth , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @octavia , @LadyleahRDBloom , @Flying_Hams , @Gazza75 , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Smc 

15cda303f24726b24d5e7a3377eb7e77.jpg

frog-photography-tantoYensen-20-5836fb8e09efa__880.jpg

@Shaz51  Hey Shaz51 I can't see the pic yet but am supporting your post cauz anything froggy is cutiepie gorgeous Love peaxxx

hello my sister @greenpea Smiley Very Happy

how are you and your family today xxxx

Heart my sister 🙂 I have my ex here with kidults which is wonderful. We will have Thai soon :). How has your day been?

Thai, yummm @greenpea Heart

enjoy xx

busy week , busy morning , now relaxing watshing tv and laptop

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance