Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Still going here @Sans911 I am wide awake still so going to keep going until I crash ...I can always sleep tomorrow Smiley Tongue

Got a lot of it done with a lot thrown out also. There will be more and it would be good to get it all done before Friday morning as that is rubbish morning. I will have more to take to the Salvos as well.

Tobes decided he would help me and pull out a bag of towels I had in a box then spread them around and lay on them ...little treasure thought he was helping Smiley Surprised

My hand is sore but it could have been worse  - got it under water pretty quickly and have been attending to it all evening. 

@Faith-and-Hope Day 15 and we are now halfway through January. I am sending out 'coming home' vibes to you in the hope it is soon. Missing you more as each day passes and very much looking forward to when you return to us. Love ya Hon Heart

Sorry about your burnt hand @Zoe7 . 💙💙 Take care.

The night did not start off well @Maggie but got to my hand quickly and that has helped. Been tending to it all night and it is not too bad now. 👍

Good morning @Zoe7    hope your hand is better this morning and that you got some good rest in overnight.  Go you with the progress on your job list.  I'm following here but haven't a lot to say atm.  Take care xx

No rest for me overnight @eth Been going throughout the night but getting sooo much done. I will sleep when it is finished or I crash - whatever comes first. Toby is keeping the doona warm for me Smiley Tongue

hugs @Zoe7 , hope your hand feels better soon

and hope you can have some sleep this morning xxxx

Sleep is over-rated @Shaz51 LOL I think by about midday I will be out like a light - certainly slowing down now 😴 Going to have meds and breakfast and see how I go.

My hand is okay - put an aniseptic gel on it and covered it all night and that has taken away a lot of the pain ...won't be tripping near the stove again though I hope Smiley Surprised

What have you got on the agenda for today? 

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @eth @Maggie @Sans911 @Former-Member @CheerBear and others following along...

I crashed just before midday - could not physically do anymore and was beginning to forget what I was actually doing Smiley Tongue Had a couple of hours sleep and whilst it was not much it was enough to be able to function again this afternoon. Going to slowly work my way through a bit more sorting before the cricket comes on tonight. I am hoping I can stay awake long enough to watch it but if I can't then so be it.

Leg and hip sore this afternoon but hand is okay. Head definitely fuzzy but that is to be expected also with the lack of sleep. It was worth it though to get so much done. Gotta go back up the ladder sometime this afternoon to get some more boxes - so everything crossed those boxes don't 'attack' me again lol Thank goodness Toby was not underneath me this morning or everything (including me) would have come down on him quickly - there is the positive in it all hey!

one step at a time my sister @Zoe7 Heart

glad you did have a couple of hours sleep

what am I up to , ammmm we have done 1 cleaning job, 2 lawns

hd some lunch , now waiting for our doctors appt

very hot up here

Hello @Faith-and-Hope , @eth , @Maggie , @Sans911 , @Former-Member 

Oh @Zoe7  sorry about the sore spots. 💜💜

Good you managed a few hrs sleep. Take care on that ladder. 🤞🤞🤞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance