Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I have a mitre saw @Faith-and-Hope so I can do a few palings at once also - will significantly reduce the time. I will do all the straight cuts first then the angle cuts later. I'll collect up all the off cuts too so the kids can use them to decorate their birdhouses in their own unique ways - should add a point of difference for them all even before they decide whether to paint or decorate them with other things.

So lovely you and your cousin have had breakfast together and you have company to do your errands. I have been smiling on the inside ever since you said she was coming to visit you - makes me happy that you have the company of someone you care about Hon. Heart

Good afternoon @Faith-and-Hope Heart

It has been quite a day here. My saw decided to go to the big hardware store in the sky so I had to buy another one. No drama - a trip to Bunnings, a sausage for Toby and back home to set it up and start again. Took about an hour out of the day though but I have completed 9 of the 23 birdhouses ready for the kids to put together. The remaining 14 are easier to cut - fewer angles  and mainly straight lines. No measuring needed as I have already done the templates to work off. 

I have packed it in for the day - very tired, my sinuses are blocked again and I am getting a headache. Going to have a shower, take some meds and have an early dinner - then I can relax for a while.

I hope you and your cousin have had a wonderful day together and you got all your errands done. Hopefully you got to a market or two as well but the important thing is you have had someone there to make you smile. Been smiling most of the day knowing you have had that company Hon Heart

How is your Mum @Shaz51 ? How has your day been?

hello @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member 

what a Long  day !!!!!!

I could write a whole page of my day today

and I can include one word arrrgg "Family "Smiley Mad

so in other word , my mum is ok , she had a little fall which she now has a bruise

my cousin worried me soo much last night Smiley Sad

and she has been texting me and calling me to make me take mum to hospital

It sounds like your cousin worried you for no real reason @Shaz51 If she was that worried why didn't she take your Mum to hospital???? Just putting undue pressure and worry on you when it was clearly not needed. I am a bit angry for you with how it all played out my sister - grr!

Can you put your feet up and relax tonight?

my cousin lives 12 hours away @Zoe7 

yes I should of thought about it more last nightt x

and my aunty should of rang me , not her daughter

ohh well , all good xxx

All a bit of an over exaggeration and poor communication then @Shaz51 The main thing is your Mum is okay Smiley Happy How are you doing today?

very muchly @Zoe7 Heart

today we went food shopping which is 30kms away  for us and mum

put everything away

and mr shaz brought my old vacuum cleaner back to lifeSmiley Very Happy

but it needed a new vacumm head so we drove to the city 60 kms to buy one

and then went to Bunnings and brought some cacti and succulents for me and mum

and then we went to a meeting

and we arrived back home at 4pm Smiley Happy

Thatis one long day @Shaz51 Smiley Frustrated I had an unexpectedm trip to Bunnings as well - took Toby with me and rewarded him with a sausage Smiley LOL I have several cacti that I named Lunar, Rockpool, Pebbles and NikNik. Unfortunately Pebbles is looking very sad and may need to be replaced Smiley Sad

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 you've had busy days

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance