Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Ugh! That's no good @Zoe7 

I hope you can get an appointment tomorrow. 
Will chat another time. Better try sleeping now. It's been a "grumpy" day today, lol. 
Night night 🤗💞

Goodnight @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Eve7 ..... 💤💕💖

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope I am going to join Tobes snuggled on the couch in the warmth now too. Hope you sleep well and tomorrow is a better day for you. Enjoy photoshop class Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 ..... tummy rubs for Tobes and chin-chucks for Cat.

I have snow out front and back. @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 . It’s so exciting, I’ve been watching most of the night.❄️❄️😍😍

It has snowed in our city overnight !  Melted now of course, but footage is on the news and social media.

@Zoe7 @Maggie @Former-Member @Eve7 @Snowie 

Hey @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie It snowed at my place overnight too but did not settle because of how wet it was. There is however snow that has settled all around the state and it is quite beautiful. I would love to get a picture of the mountain but you cannot see it yet (still snowing there). 

It is certainly very cold and I am grateful that the power came back on quickly last night. I ended up on bed island in the early hours of this morning and managed a few hours sleep. Back to couch island now with my side-kick right next to me. 

I couldn't get an appointment with my GP today but I am feeling a little better so still hoping to make it to work tomorrow. I will need to do some work today to get organised as I have been unable to do anything this week but that shouldn't take long if I can focus fully on it.

Enjoy the snow and stay warm Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's lovely about the snow ❄️ @Faith-and-Hope Keep warm. 🤗💞

Good you're feeling a bit better @Zoe7 💞 Keep resting. 🤗

Woke up alot last night again, aching all over. Sore eyes 👀 etc. Slow at getting moving today. 
Gotta keep moving though. 👍

NZ snow, in summer  😊

A1062972-F3DD-42AD-ADEF-0CD0214AA044.jpeg

0C25BBA4-DEF5-4327-AA07-B21CD6D64EBB.jpeg

Just eaten @Former-Member so that will be the big test again. My stomach was okay after I ate yesterday so hoping very much for the same today. I do need some more sleep though then I need to do some work for tomorrow. At this stage I am planning on going to work but will need to see how I am feeling this afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for me that my stomach is okay 🤞

It sounds like you had a really rough night Hon. I hope you can keep moving okay today and then tonight is much better. It super sucks when we don't sleep well and even worse that you are aching all over. Please look after yourself too Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes,🤞that your tummy will be ok @Zoe7 

I have to be so careful what I eat, so I do understand. 
I hope you can nap today. Keep warm and snuggle up with Toby 🤗

I'm meant to be catching up with old friend that bought a place in Tasmania recently. I mentioned that to you recently. 😊
First time in a long time that I've caught up with a friend. 😮

That will be interesting and an accomplishment for me. 
She's not well at the moment, so I'm not sure when that will be. 
So far all I've done is the washing and had a shower. 
I'm hoping that I can make some lunch and  watch a series on TV. 
💕🌺🌸🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance