Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Have been missing you @Faith-and-Hope but very much thinking of you Heart

Happy belated birthday @Pepsimax 

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Snowie @Sans911 @Pepsimax @greenpea @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Angels333 @BlueBay @Adge and all others following along...

Soooo busy - haven't been able to stop to even take a breathe. Had a parent meeting after school today and another one tomorrow then straight to my pdoc appointment. The dentist yesterday was pretty quick - lost a filling so it had to be redone. Need two more so back in a few weeks.

Have to go in super early again tomorrow to get things done I can't do after school. I will need to bring a lot of the kids' books home too in order to both mark and organise them into groups for next week. I suspect that will take most of the weekend but once it is done I will feel like I have caught up a bit more.

We also have a parent information afternoon after school on Tuesday so need to have a lot in place by then so I can point out where they can find things if they want to check how their child is going - I have an open-door policy and welcome any parents/carers/grandparents etc. to come into the classroom and check up on how their kids are going. 

So very tired - could barely keep my eyes open whilst reading to the kids today but one more day to get through and then I can get some sleep. Presently getting about 5-6 hours a night - not great but better than nothing. On the positive side my back pain has improved. I still get pain and it increases during the day but nights have been more comfortable.

That's about me for now - work, work and more work but looking forward to a little down time when I can grab it on the weekend. Hugs and hugs and hugs to everyone here - will check in on everyone over the weekend when I have more time.

Former-Member
Not applicable

So good to hear from you @Zoe7  💕💕

@Snowie @Zoe7 @Pepsimax  Hi:) have been really tired today. Medication increase is taking its toll on me. Will be off to psychiatrist today so will mention it to her again.  Only thing is it keeps me sane. Am at a bit of a loss at what to do.Anway hope everyone is doing okish. Lots of love peaxxx

You're so busy with work @Zoe7 

rest up over the weekend. ❤️

@Zoe7 take care of yourself

I fell asleep in the middle of responding to you @Zoe7 .... I am missing you too, and I am looking forward to taking a break in the weekend myself.

Hugs @greenpea .... I hope it goes well for you.  Hearing that you're nervous.

@Former-Member @BlueBay @Meowmy ..... 👋💕

Hope it went okay for you today @greenpea Hugs and hugs for my little pea Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Meowmy @BlueBay @Former-Member @Sans911 @Snowie @eth @Angels333 @Shaz51 @Adge and ofthers following along....

So glad this week is finally over. Had another parent meeting after shool but it went well. Then off to the pdoc - she was very happy with how I am going - super tired but after the week I have had it is no wonder. For the first time in a very long time I could tell her I have had no thoughts of suicide this week - probably because I have been too busy to think Smiley Tongue It might be a little progress but progress all the same. She was also happy to see me smile and reminded me of how sick I was when I first saw her and how far I have come.

I had to go back to work after the appointment as in my rush to leave to be there on time I left some things at work I really needed this weekend. Home now though and can relax a little for the first time this week. I do have a lot to do over the weekend but I also need some rest so I am going to sort some things out tonight, do a little housework and then settle in to a night in front of the tv ...sport on of course so will be watching that.

I do hope everyone else has been able to navigate today and this week as best they can. I certainly think of you all frequently and will try to catch up with you all over the weekend. For now many squishy hugs coming your way Heart

@Faith-and-Hope I do hope you also get some down time over the weekend. Part of my preparation for this week is to gather things I need for the kids to make their own dream catchers ...they may not look like the poster but they will be theirs. I am aiming to do them Wednesday afternoon so will let you know how they go. Look forward to catching up with you over the next ouple of days. 💜💙💚🧡💛🌹🌺🌸🌷💐🐬🎨🦋

@Zoe7 hey Zoe

Hey @Meowmy How has your day been?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7  👍👂👀💗🐶

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance