Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 โค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

Hey @Angels333 Heart

You have most likely headed to couch island @Faith-and-Hope - hoping so Hon - been a full on week being back at uni and dealing with everything else at the same time. Hugs and hugs from me and tummy tickles from your niece and nephew ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿถ

Hi @Angels333 ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ’•

Not sleeping yet @Zoe7 ..... but I have nowhere I need to be tomorrow morning, so letting my mind take its time to unpack the week and settle to sleep, whenever that happens.

There has been a lot of "other" stuff going on this week too ..... ๐Ÿคจ

Listening if you need to unload @Faith-and-Hope and sitting with you if that is what you need. I am tired but not sleepy yet either so am here with you for a while. Heart

@Zoe7  Thank you Zoe7 here is one from pea just for youxxx

Image result for peas valentine's day card

Hi @greenpea  ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’• .... good to see you.

Dozed off after that last post @Zoe7 , but awake early again now.  It's raining here. I can hear it against the window.  I am hoping to doze off again.  I think I need to rest up a bit this weekend, and take some naps.  There is a local art centre I have been wanting to visit with D2, so will hopefully get there today, but is is close by, and not until this afternoon.

I hope you managed to sleep.

Hi to anyone else around.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a nice restful weekend ahead @Faith-and-Hope . Hope it starts with a bit of a sleep-in now. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘

Hello there @greenpea  Hap-pea days to you. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope you are sleeping comfortably @Zoe7  after being up late overnight. Talk later. ๐Ÿ’•

Sherry

Hey @Former-Member  .... good news about your phones being back up and running ๐Ÿ‘.  Our rain today is probably the tail-end of the front that caused flooding further north.  I have been hear for a couple of years now, and am still confused about the weather directions ..... the truth is that it comes from all directions, and often all at the same time.  Makes our city a bit of a washing-machine methinks .....

I am hungry now.  I bought some milk yesterday, so I will get up and make a Milo, holefulky to doze off again after that.

Hahaha ..... making a Milo turned into cleaning up the kitchen @Former-Member ..... I clearly had some nervous energy to burn ..... but it feels good to be putting order back into my living space - slowly, because there is chaos everywhere I turn, such was life lived with wh ...... but I will get there, one step at a time, with the head-space to do it.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sigh ... @Faith-and-Hope  ... some things just wont wait will they?  But the kitchen is now cleaned and orderly.  Well done ... so you can now go back to have a sleep after all that.  You arent going out until much later, so there's still time.  If you need a snack beforehand, I left something on the "taking the plunge" thread to share.  

As for the chaos caused from the WH way of life ... it will all slowly unravel and things will become normal again.  Your normal .... not his normal.  You need to start making things yours again, and I guess the kitchen cleanup is just one small step in the right direction.  You will get there ... all in good time. Now go get some sleep ... and rest knowing you're on the right track to reclaiming your life back.

Sherry ๐Ÿ’•

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance