Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope  ... Really hope your evening out with your friend is a welcome respite for you.  Certainly you deserve it, and little doubt that you need a bit of respite from all you are continually dealing with. Enjoy 🍸🍹🍷  

@Zoe7  ... I have no doubt that they can tell the time.  Holly starts looking at me from 3pm ... she stands in front of me to get my attention, then bows down looking all excited and tail wagging frantically.  I usually feed her about 3.30pm, but sometimes I cant resist all the persistant 'reminders' that its nearly dinner time. 

I have phoned and made an appointment at the vets for Holly on Monday. So good having phones back!  I want to get her ears checked out.  From what I've read, age related deafness does not usually set in until they are about 13, and it usually occurs gradually.  Where as Holly is only 11 and this came on quite rapidly ... over a few months at most.  Really hoping its something treatable.  Feeling like a really bad Mum now ... having been so self-absorbed lately that I havent done something about it before now. 😢

Hello @Former-Member  I have seen your presence over the past couple of days.  So nice to have you around, in whatever capacity you are comfortable with.  Hope you are doing okay my friend.

What is everyone doing for the weekend?  @Bimby2 @Shaz51 @Adge @Gazza75  and others.

Sherry 💕

They can tell the time @Former-Member I am certain of that 😺🐶 Cat is the talker though. Toby just follows her. She usually starts at 4 and isn't fed until 5 so today I slept through her talking to me so she must have thought I can't get Mum's attention so I'll jump on her head instead lol ...that worked Smiley LOL

I feel the same about my fur babies if I haven't taken them to the vet straight away but now after Cat's scare and op I don't hesitate. So good you have Holly in so quickly - you can find out what is up and work from there.

My weekend is naturally going to be a very quiet one. I need to try to get some work done but rest enough also so I can hopefully return to work on Monday. I have very few sick days left and don't get anymore until May so I really need to go back Monday. I am feeling a little better today but I have also been laying down most of the day so not a real indication of how I really am. Haven't had a lot of pain meds either so that too is a good sign. My wrist and side still burt a lot but luckily it is my non writing hand so I should be able to cope with that.

What are you up to on the weekend?

Hi @Former-Member I'm glad @Former-Member is around too (so you said) - although I have not seen any signs....

I'm doing the 4th (of 6) class of my "Trauma Sensitive Yoga" course, tomorrow morning.

Not sure what else I'm capable of in this heat.

Today was a shocker, high temp + high humidity = Bad Combination.

Adge

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Adge @Bimby2 @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Snowie @Maggie @Former-Member @Appleblossom @utopia @Angels333 @greenpea @Meowmy @MDT and anyone else passing by - Leaving this for you all tonight...

Image result for happy cat valentines day

😏 ..... @Zoe7  so cute ❣️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Awwww .. so cute @Zoe7 

@Faith-and-Hope  are you home yet from your evening out? How was it?

Thank you @Zoe7 That's Lovely.

How about some Valentine's Food to go wInteresting Chocolate Factsith it....

Sorry @Zoe7 I mucked it up.

Chocolates was supposed to come last.

Main course first....

Valentine Egg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Adge  how lovely ... you ol' romantic. 😀💓

Here's some Valentine's Day Dessert. @Former-Member 

I just love these innovative food pictures....Amusing Valentine Raspberry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance