Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Sending some love back your way @Zoe7 .πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Take care of you where you can. You are working very hard, and have pain from your fall. Rest some, the other stuff will wait, I can confidently assure you of that.πŸ’›πŸ’›

Good morning/good evening @Faith-and-Hope Heart

I have been up all night again but done so much. Boxes and baskets of paperwork, resources and files have been sorted and at least half of it thrown out. There was stuff there from many, many years ago as well as paperwork from the old school. It was actually really nice to get rid of that - a chapter finally closing. It has actually given me a feeling of this year being a fresh start - leaving all that older stuff behind me and forging out a new path. 

Tobes has been up and down all night following me around so he hasn't had a lot of sleep himself. He has taken himself off to his bed in the spare room and is still asleep. He didn't even come into the bathroom when I had a shower (as he usually does) so I know he is exhausted. Cat is in on her bed in her room too so they are about 2 metres apart but still completely separate. they both looked so peaceful when I looked in on them. It is strange not having my baby sleeping right next to me but I am not going to disturb him.

I reckon I have about 1 - 2 hours left in me before I will have to get some sleep myself. I don't think I will get much else done in that time though as I am starting to slow down now. I will move a couple more boxes to get to later and then give it a rest for this morning.

Nothing else planned today - which is a good thing as I will get some more sorting done later. For now I am just getting through the next hour and then sleeping when I can't keep my eyes open an longer.

Sending you love, hugs and the hope that you will be home soon. Miss you soooooooo much and very much looking forward to the day you are back with us πŸ’–πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Hello and hugs @Faith-and-Hope 

Wow , well done with all your decluttering , you have had some hiccups but it must feel good xx @Zoe7 

Awwwwww that is sooo cute that Toby and Cat kept you company last night xxc

I need to do some decluttering here too 

Well @Maggie , @Former-Member , @Bimby2 , @BlueBay , @Sans911 , @Meowmy , @Gazza75 

Yesterday was smoky day and he wanted lots of pats, it was 37 degrees yesterday so he laid on the table under the fan demanding cuddles and pats as I walked by 

He went and caught a lizard brought him inside and went to eat some of his lunch , he takes his lunch out of the bowl and puts it on the floor before eating it 

While he was eating I threw the lizard outside ---- ha ha then smoky could not find it , he looked everywhere xxxxxx 

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, sounds very cute day yesterday.lol.

ha ha my darling @Meowmy 

but smokey is very cheeky, he follows me everywhere while cleaning

and he loves the vaccumm cleaner

how are you today xx

That's funny @Shaz51 

I'm scared of lizards 

hi πŸ‘‹ @Faith-and-Hope @Meowmy @Zoe7 @Maggie 

Oh poor Smoky - he brought you a present and you threw it back outside @Shaz51 lol Cat likes to play with Lizards and often bites their tails off but doesn't eat them. Toby just sits and watchers her when she is playing with them. I am often rescuing them also and placing them in the garden out of her reach. 

37 is sorching so no wonder Smoky did not move far from under the fan. That is hot for you to have to clean too my sister so hope it was cooler inside for you.

Done another lot of sorting and finally have my loungeroom floor clear to start the next section. This part won't take long as most is already sorted into smaller baskets and boxes and it can be stacked into larger boxes to be moved easily. A lot of it will go to school with me so easier to move it in larger boxes than a lot of smaller ones (easier to stack as well).

I am going to have to start putting things on the trailer as the rubbish bin is already full but reluctant to do that as we are expecting rain for most of the week from Monday. I might have to put the bags in the garage until the rubbish is taken on Friday. I don't expect much more to throw out now as most of the old paperwork and files are sorted ...see how I go.

Surprisingly I am not sleepy yet despite only having about an hour and a half sleep today. The adrenalin must be keeping me going. No doubt it will be an early night though.

Hey @Faith-and-Hope  @Meowmy @BlueBay 

smoky did not see me throw it out @Zoe7 

ha ha he brought it in and put it a my feet and I gave him a big pat . he was soo happy xx

You're doing so well @Zoe7 

I'm sure you'll sleep well tonight 

you've got lots of motivation which is fantastic xxxx

They do love pleasing us with little gifts like that @Shaz51 Smiley Tongue

It is going to be great to have it done @BlueBay I'll need to buy some plastic boxes to store all the games but can't get them until Tuesday night so it won't all be finished until probably Wednesday.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance