Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Wow @Shaz51 I thought it had been a while but that time has flown - that is great for you both though Heart

I know , crazy ayyy @Zoe7 , it has been 11 months since mum broke her hip -- wow , can not believe it @Former-Member 

This last year did go very quickly for a lot of us @Shaz51 

it will my sister @Zoe7  and I am aking with you everyday xoxo

my mum is very frail but still living at home xoxo @Former-Member 

@Shaz51 💜💙💚🧡💛

remember you are awesome my sister @Zoe7 

and you know @Faith-and-Hope  will agree with me

hugs and hugs my darling Heart

awww @Shaz51 😁👍💖

Very much missing our @Faith-and-Hope - more so these last few days - soooo want her back Smiley Sad

Going to head off forum myself now @Shaz51 Hope your shower is refreshing and then you can sleep my sister. Hugs and hugs Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Maggie @Bimby2 @eth @Sans911 @Former-Member and others reading along...

Took a break from sorting to get dinner and burnt my hand - so gave up on dinner Smiley Sad I have attended to my hand and will get something later when it feels better.

Small break in sorting as a result but I have been powering through it all - so much quicker than expected but want to keep going whilst I both have the energy and motivation. Decided that I will keep going tonight and see if I can get the majority of it done - other than moving boxes I can use one hand 👍

Cat is outside as it is still pretty warm and Toby is asleep next to me. He moves and lays under the table when I am sorting things but follows me between rooms as well. He is a great supervisor Smiley Tongue

Great work with the sorting @Zoe7. Not so great burning your hand. Take care of yourself sweetie 💕💕💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance