Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Zoe7 @Former-Member @MDT and @Maggie   sending warm wishes to you all.

Hey @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @MDT @Maggie @eth ...

Sewing all finished and cleaned up. Need now to iron a couple of things and then vacuum the floor but might wait until tomorrow to do that after I make Toby's pillow. I gave up on trying to re-hem the jumper and threw it out instead. There are way too many holes to cover so not worth the effort.

@Maggie I love that Mags smiled at you - I get that from Toby a lot (he just has a naturally smiley face) but it melts my heart everytime. That is one image you can keep in your head forever Hon 🐶💕

Going to get an early dinner here and then start on the spare room. I am 2 days behind in my plan so as much as I can get done tonight the better. ...and even though I am tired I am on a roll so will keep the motivation going whilst I have it.

Hi @Maggie and great to see your
presence. Take care and good to hear you are so keen on your fur baby. Cheers from Bimby2.

Good to see you too @Bimby2 . 💜💜💜

@Faith-and-Hope Dinner done and cleaned up, kitchen. loungeroom and dining room tidied up and Toby snuggles happily accepted. Quickly running out of any energy but will do the ironing of the few things I have left from today, the washing up and then bring some boxes from the spare room into the living room. I have 3 days to do it all on my 'clean up calendar' but it is still possible. Then I can help my sister on the weekend if she is ready to begin cleaning before the house is put on th market.

We are expecting low 30s tomorrow before an afternoon storm so will be an inside day anyway. I have to check my meds as I think I am nearly out of a couple so might even be a late night trip to the chemist. I think I'll do that first and then if I do have to go out I can take the plant and pot to my sister's tonight also.

Hoping for an even earlier night tonight - need to try to get back in a routine ...especially if Toby is going to wake me at 6.30 of a morning Smiley Surprised

hello and hugs my sister @Zoe7 

had blood tests done and a ultrs scan done today after 10 hours before eaing

wont get the results yet

mr shaz is talking non stop about his bipolar 11

soooo tired @Faith-and-Hope , @Maggie , @Bimby2 , @eth , @Former-Member , @Gazza75 

Hey my sister @Shaz51 Heart Mr Shaz talking non stop would be so draining - especially when it is the one topic. Early night for you it sounds Shaz. Let us know when you get the results - hoe they come back okay for you Heart

especially tonight my sister @Zoe7 Heart

think i might go for a shower and leave the washing and the dishes

my MIL rang me to see how I went xx

have not rang my mum yet but I clean her house tomorrow @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member 

Leaving the dishes, a shower and an early night seems like a great idea @Shaz51 How is your Mum doing?

my mum tells me she is ok , I go and see her everyday @Zoe7 , not today though

but will see her tomorrow

is has been 7 months now that mum has being home and not in hospital xxxxx @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance