Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Started out really leaky today @Zoe7 @as a backwash arrived from the stressful weekend.  I have stayed at uni all day working through the next assignments and trying to get my head around some stuff I don’t understand yet.

I have promised D3 a home cooked meal tonight, in the art space, so heading off shortly.  I am making space for myself cos I really need it right now.

It sounds really hard for you right now Hon so take all the time you need for yourself @Faith-and-Hope and with D3. Enjoy your meal together and work on what you can for uni but also allow yourself that time to look after you too. I will be around if you need tonight and sending you some huge hugs and all my love as always. Heart

@Faith-and-Hopehugs hon, I hope things have eased off a bit now.

@Zoe7glad the kids (and parents) appreciated all the hard work you did for them. 

Lots of Heart and hugs to you both.

Thanks @Snowie - same back to you Hon 💜💙💚🧡💛🌹🌷🌸🌺

For two lovely teachers @Zoe7 @Snowie .....

9ECE41F2-FB7F-464A-9A90-A96EF276AB5F.jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Snowie @MDT @Shaz51 @Former-Member and everyone passing through.

Dropping off a butterfly seat for all to relax and chat. Following along when I can. Lots of these. 💕💜💕💜0386DD8C-304F-4B92-9212-03F88DDFBEBA.jpeg

💜🌷💐💕 @Maggie ......

@Zoe7 @Snowie @Shaz51 @Maggie @Sans911 @outlander and anyone else in need of one ......

Sudden glitch on this thread not allowing me to upload images ......😳🤨😤🤔 ..... watch this space .....

Morning @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 and all passing through. I hope today is ok for you all 💟💌

Trying this way .....  

^^^^ click here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance