Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

That is wonderful that you are having such positive experiences and that it feels like living @Exoplanet Absolutely gorgeous photos - must have been so wonderful to be there and let the world go by around you Heart

@Exoplanet  Oh Exoplanet all that nature around you is so nurturing to the soul :). I love all the pics particularly the kookaburra and the big green bug :). That big green bug better watch out for that kookaburra :D. I hope you are having a great time and ty for sharing your photos with us. Take good care of yourself. Love always peaxxx

ps: I loved your present on my thread. You are a good friend:)

Feels like I'm living ... that sums it up beautifully @Exoplanet - truly wonderful to hear you say so.  So lovely to hear you had a beaut and peaceful time on your lates adventure.  And gorgeous to see the creeks with so much water in them.  It's a different picture around and at the farm I went to last weekend.  The others said it's the dryest they've seen it in 10 years.  Quite sad really and fires in the area came fairly close.  Really good to hear your trip wasn't affected by them.

Take care.  Hope your visit from your daught goes well.  Think of you often xx

love love love your photographic skills @Exoplanet 

such a beautiful spot ....to be able to see nature's wildlife in abundance...undisturbed by happy  campers...yourself and your puppies..

love kookaburras ..have had them in a few of my gardens..hoping that they will visit our heritage listed gum tree..

how long were you away for..apologies in advance you have probably mentioned this somewhere..

I am doing my usual flit in and out..

I also felt sad that I missed out on greenpeas party yesterday...

I dropped off more food...more guests and a special cake..

drop in I know that she won't mind...she might be that pickled from the spiked punch to notice...or is more likely still dancing away enlightening all around her @greenpea 

@Exoplanet the shots of the beach are so inviting...

I was picturing your little dog paddling with his little legs to keep up...bless him..

lovely to be able to walk along there every day..

the gorge is simply breathtaking...

all of the places so very comforting and soothing at the same time..

taking photographs makes perfect sense to me...I take many with my phone to the stage that I have to start deleting some. I download them on to my computer but still want to keep them on my phone..

it helps me sometimes to go back over them if I am feeling gloomy or keeping the dreaded d away...

Focussing on the beauty of nature that this world offers us just in this country alone, is such a wonderful way to allow our hearts and souls to heal..

You have this gift @Exoplanet 

You have affinity with nature..

Bless you ...

When I don't write it is I am either taking time out,,,attempting to look after me...handling day to day external stuff...or chaotically trying to respond to others as well..

💚💚💚💚💚 

I LOVE all your pics @Exoplanet what a really nice place to be 💛💛🧡🧡

@Exoplanet  Hi sweety just checking up on you. Making sure you and your puppies are doing okay. You are in my thoughts always. Love peaxxx

I've had to evacuate due to fires, I'm at my Sisters. It was freaky, the fire siren went off, I got online to check if it was a test, as I saw, heard, smelt no sign of fire from where I sat in my lounge room. I saw nothing to say it was a test, in fact I saw comments like 'if your plan is to get out, get out now!'. That is my plan, so I started throwing a few clothes into a bag; I went out to the clothes line out the back to get my expensive new top . . . & I saw a super-naturally huge wall of smoke! Caused me a bit of panic, so I didn't really grab anything important or useful - I texted my Sister & got a few texts from others checking on me, as they'd seen the fire on the news. It really is almost in my backyard! As I left I saw the Police setting up a road block, I can't go back, even if I want to, until the fire 'grade' lowers & they move the road blocks. Not a nice feeling. What have I done to the Universe, first cancer, now my home is in the line of a fire they're saying they may have to pull the fire-fighters away from! Oh well, if the worst comes to the worst . . . I guess I'll get myself a tent!

Oh my goodness @Exoplanet im glad that your safe! I hope your house doesnt get damaged. These fires are so bad we have firefighters coming feom NZ and canada to help us out too.

I'm back home 🙂 I had to evacuate due to fires. I had hoped it would just be overnight, but it ended up being 2. It was good, in a way, to catch up with my Sister - but not so good in so many others. Now that I'm back in my recliner, in my lounge room, in my house . . . that I now know has not burnt down; & the air is not only breathable, but almost smoke free! {it must have gone straight up, which might be why it was such a monster tower of smoke I saw out the back, the day I left?}, I can be pretty casual about it all. But the past couple of days have been sort of surreal; knowing what was going on, watching internet home movies of what was going on . . . but none of it feeling in any way real. Having everything being absolutely fine is wonderful, but also adds to the whole 'it isn't/wasn't real', feeling. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that my house is here & there's no sign of fire around it . . . & the air is clear - it's just not what I expected &, like I said, kind of surreal. 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

@outlander  @greenpea {hope your both, & anyone in fire areas, are safe & sound Heart@Sophia1  @eth  @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance