Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Hi @greenpea 😊❤️🌺

Awwww thats very kind of you @greenpea. Maybe you can try your own one day soon.

I am quite happy with the progress..  I would send it to you if I could. 😊😊❤️

@Gazza75  Hey Gazza75 how has your day been? I hope it has been good for you and that you have been out for some nice walks today :)x

@Gazza75  Awww I know you would too. You are such a sweet man :).

@greenpea it's been okay. As. Long as its not to wet in and around Sydney Town I will be out walking ❤️❤️😊😊

Hope you haven't been worrying yourself silly . I've been thinking about you a lot.. Know its been a strain on you lately. You are such a good mum. 

@Gazza75  Thank you Gazza75 I am trying not to worry:). Trying to be strong and do the right thing which I now believe is where you all have been gently guiding me.  I don't know where I would be without my online friends on Sane. You all mean the world to the peaxx

You are a shining light of th little community @greenpea. Everyone is happy to help you a little 

I better get moving home. Have a good evening  Look. Forward to your morning greetings as always.

Take care ❤️🌺🌺❤️💐💐🍀

@Gazza75  Am about to turn into a pumpkin so I will sign off. Talk tomorrow and have a wonderful night. Love peaxx

@greenpea @Maggie @CheerBear @outlander @cutiepiekitty @Judi9877 @BlueBay @Shaz51 @FigBell0917 @Meowmy @MaggieM @eth @Owlunar @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Doglover @saturnzoon 

starry day 12.jpg

Getting close to finishing this.  Just wanted to share this with my sane friends as I often think about people here while I am plodding along with this.  It's probably why I've been a little quiet the last few weeks. Hope you all have a peaceful hump day.  Take care 🙂

@Gazza75 hey, Gazza, that is really great art work. Very beautiful craft. Hope you have a good day. I am back at work.  Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance