Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Christian Chat

Hi my friends, this is Bella here, I thought how nice & lovely to have a Thread for Christians. I am not talking about Religion, GOD is Love, GOD gives free will to us all in the world. I have a relationship with GOD through HIS Word-The Bible, most of my life. I became a Pentecostal Christian many years ago. Would you like to come join me here in this Thread?

I am excited about starting it, you can just sit relax, chat about your love, for GOD & JESUS. Or post encouragement for others. Support, or be supported with Prayer. Hey, would you like to, Praise & post links to Praise & Worship music? Stories, or experiences, poetry, fun things to help us have a giggle, lovely pictures, photos, there are so many things you can post & chat about that will Bless & Build us up in The LORD! Life is about giving, loving, healing flows from a loving heart, whom purely wants to- just give!

I hope & pray, you will receive, Peace, Love, & JOY!... & healing in your heart!  Amen xo <><   Bella  🙂 HeartHeartHeart

angel_05.gif

3,307 REPLIES 3,307
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Hi @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @greenpea @outlander @Zoe7 @BambieFawn would you like to come visit this new Thread I have made this evening? invite a friend if you like? Feel free to chat, or post something that will Bless us all!
Love & Hugs
Bella xo 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

COME JUST AS YOU ARE!

YOU ARE GODS MASTERPIECE!

jesus.jpg

jesus.jpg

Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD \0/

HE reigns from Heaven Above \0/

With Wisdom Power & LOVE \0/

Our GOD is an AWESOME  GOD \0/

come.jpg

Hi @Former-Member

For the first time ever...my husband says....."Happy Christmas, Yes, it's true."

It's beautiful. I don't know that we are as outward as a friend we have is or another that we know is but I am grateful that I can write on this thread.......

Thank you xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Great idea @Former-Member, it is good to have a thread to express our Christian Faith freely and use our different levels of spiritual maturity to help each other grow and heal... I'm not as exuberant / zealous as you, somewhat dysthymic, but

"THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH"

1 Thessalonians 5:5-11
"You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing"
💜🙏

D1209867-F488-434C-A337-B0E9C63F583F.jpeg

WELCOME ALL @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @PeppiPatty @Zoe7

This link will play continueousley I hope that you have a wonderful & blessed experience, should you choose to click on it. I wake to them PRAISING WORSHIPPING! its amazing, sure is better than my waking to, nothingness! ;)HeartWoman WinkHeart

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=come+just+as+you+are+to+worship+song+%26+lyrics+bing&&view=detail&mid=6265B6A904FF90911D056265B6A904FF90911D05&rvsmid=1B62E16801FA4833CC501B62E16801FA4833CC50&FORM=VDQVAP

blessed.jpg

@Faith-and-Hope
I love that Bible verse & GODS promise, I speak it over myself all the time!
GOD BLESS YOUR PRECIOUS HEART!
Love & Hugs

Bella xo 🙂 <><
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance