Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Bast
Senior Contributor

Bastless & Odin - the story continues

Again, I write as this forum is my saviour, I know I am safe here.

I will not be trapped, dragged off & subjected to further highly distressing loss of freedoms here. However this is now my life; the restrictions of our government COVID - 19. 

Tis a life that carries so much fear, I have nightmares that may be predictions of police interventions. Brutalised & raped, without recourse. 

I am so utterly disempowered, to leave my home is terrifying, running the gauntlet is all I can forsee.

I look at my scars & deeply consider another round, I wonder continuously about the pointlessness of my life right now. The questions continuosly rebound, why & why. 

The people that I work with are suffering so badly, so am I.

The loss & grief is incessant, the isolation exacerbating mental health issues. 

And yet, I will somehow continue to provide therapy as this is vital at this time.

However, I am sufferring also

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bastless & Odin - the story continues

@Bast  I can certainly hear, and understand how hard this is for you ,and others struggling in the lockdown .

I am pleased you feel safe here. I am so sorry you are suffering so deeply. I can understand how people feel imprisoned in their own homes, during this endless virus.

Sitting with you as best we can, listening, and very much caring. Please take care of yourself. 💕💕

Re: Bastless & Odin - the story continues

@Bast  Just dropping by to see how you are doing. Sending some 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance