Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Night @Zoe7 Tobes and Cat.

Hope you have sweet dreams.

I am heading off to bed also @Zoe7 @Former-Member @The-red-centaur 

Until next time

Take care and keep smiling

Former-Member
Not applicable

Okay @Zoe7  Good night my very dear friend. Hope you get some restful sleep. Your aches and pains re hip and leg will need the rest too.

I agree with you @Scarecrowe  I too needed the cricket tonight. But happy for the rain. Switched over to watch some mindless viewing .. Im a Celebrity .. Get me outa here. A bit of harmless fun, in the absence of the cricket.

Catch you both tomorrow.

Unlikely about the rained out match @Former-Member @Scarecrowe but so good for those that so desperately need it ...znd ultimayely that is more important.

Oh dear @Former-Member I was going to try to stay up and watch all the cricket ...seems like I will be in bed much sooner than expected Smiley Surprised

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah ... not pretty if you're pink. @Zoe7 

Been off several times with rain. Wickets falling like 9 pins. I think wicket leaves a bit to be desired. Bring on the rain I say! Hubby happy though. 😵

At least Ash Barty won her very first Aussie tournament. Hope she can carry some rising form into the Aussie Open come Monday. Shame about Alex De Minaur having to pull out due to i jury.

Sherry

Oh I hadn't heard about de Minaur @Former-Member That is sad for him and Aussie tennis. He played his heart out last week - such a little fighter.

Your Sixers have been terrible so far but you never know - they might bowl extremely well and knock th Thinder off yet - fingers crossed hey.

I need to head off Hon. I am so far past exhausted and need to sleep ...even the screen is blurry so that is a pretty good sign I am cactus. Goodluck for your boys - hoe they can pull off the seemingly impossible. Catch you tomorrow sweetheart Heart

Good night @Zoe7
Hi @Former-Member

Just watching a bit of the cricket atm
Former-Member
Not applicable

Okay @Zoe7  sleep well. 💕

Hi @Flying_Hams Did you watch the cricket ladt night? Aust vs Ind ODI. Its now 1-all. Decider tomorrow night from 7pm.

Sherry

I saw a bit of it yeh @Former-Member

I do like international cricket more tbh

Strikers in box seat soz @Zoe7  Cat Surprised well Tab Cat from SA originally lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance