Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: All Things Sport...

The little Indian leggie Poonam Yadav has our batters totally bamboozled @Zoe7 . Looking hard to win now for the Aussies.

Think of you often @Scarecrowe and hope you are okay.

What a collapse by the Aussies hey @Former-Member Smiley Sad

Former-Member
Not applicable

Very true @Zoe7 ... it was a bit of a shambles. But the very young Indian team were better than us unfortunately.

At least our men over in South Africa had a big win in their overnight T20 match. I dont suppose you watched any of it? It started at 3am.  Good to see Smithy top score, and Agar get a hat trick. In fact all the bowlers bowled very well.

Will you be watching some of the AFL during the weekend? Borh the W-AFL and I think mens pre season matches have also started.

Sherry

No I didn't see any of the men's match @Former-Member but good to hear they had a win.

My Lions play at 5 this aftrnoon so I will be watching that if I am awake. I canlay on the couch to watch it but that could also lead to sleep and that would not be a bad thing as I am grabbing some extra sleep when I can at the moment.

Hiya @Zoe7 @Former-Member @MDT  and everyone else

Sorry I have not been messaging.  Everything is ok with me, well as good as it can be, it is my computer that had the problem.........it crashed..................again!!!!!!   Old computer does not handle things well.  Plus I had no money to fix it...............only getting about 12 hours a week so things are EXTREMELY tight.  In the end a friend lent me the money to get a 'quickish' fix on the computer so I could still apply for jobs etc.   Got the computer back this arvo, and it is working for now, thank goodness.

But after tonight I will not be on until Tuesday as I am going to Melbourne tomorrow (returning Monday night) with my best mate for a birthday surprise that her and my sister organised.  Have no idea what is going on until I get to Melbourne tomorrow.  Yikes!!!  Lol.  

Anyway thanks everyone for your messages of love and support.  I have just been reading them and I felt so guilty that I had you so worried and I could not let you know that I was fine.  And yes Toby and Cat your Auntie is fine, just broke and hungry and food is way to expensive to buy now lol.  

I love you guys so much for your concern.  But I am back, until the computer crashes again.............................

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

So good to hear from you @Scarecrowe  .. yep, definitely been concerned about you in your absence. Glad you are okay, despite being broke and hungry. 😯

Enjoy your Melbourne trip.

Thanks @Former-Member  glad to be able to chat with you all again.  Have missed you all terribly.  I will enjoy Melbourne thanks.  Will have to inform you all on what my surprise is.

Looking forward to breakfast at the pancake parlour tomorrow morning and having some Krispy Kremes (as we don't have them here).

Hey @Scarecrowe
Good to see you my friend 🙂

Hey @MDT   good to see you to my friend.  Have missed our chats

Likewise @Scarecrowe
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance