Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

It would be super cool if we could all watch the cricket together too @Scarecrowe Smiley Tongue

Cat is not much of a cricket watcher - not the bat and ball variety anyway - but the 6 legged ones she looooves LOL  Toby will watch whatever I am - as long as he is close by he is happy. 🐶

I am recording the tennis to have on later when the cricket is finished. So very much hoping your Renegades can chlk up a first win - they are well overdue. They need at least another 40 from the lst 3 overs I reckon - then they can defend.

That would be very cool to watch cricket together @Zoe7 

I cracked up when you said Cat liked the 6 legged cricket instead, very funny and true.

I am watching the tennis (believe it or not, lol) and I have the cricket on the computer.

Hoping my Renegades can get their first win and to beat the Thunder doing that would be very cool lol.

OMG - you watching tennis - I nearly fell off the couch @Scarecrowe lol

Currently watching the cricket and it looks like the Renegades will have a competitive total to defend - 170 not out of the question now.

I KNOW RIGHT........me watching tennis @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

But this is funny tennis so I like things like that...................Smiley Very Happy

Go the Red Renegades lol!!!

The Aussies did well against India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia crushed India @Scarecrowe @Former-Member I watched until about 1am then went to bed - they had it completely under control then.

A good total to defend - hope your Renegades bowl really well and can get the win.

I like the funny tennis too - puts so many of the players in a different light than the usual super serious games. I will enjoy that later.

That catch of Zampa's to dismiss Kohli was brilliant @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

You will get a giggle out of the tennis when you watch it.  One of the players is not bad but I have no idea who he is lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

I only watched the India Aus ODI last night until the end of the Indian innings. Didnt expect Aus to win that easily .. Without the loss of a wicket, and in only 38 overs I think.

Finch badly needed that century .. had a lean trot lately.

Def going for Renegades over Thunder tonight, but havent told hubby that. @Zoe7 @Scarecrowe 

Still got NBN down here .. pain in the butt. 

Thanks for supporting my team @Former-Member   

I won't tell you know who lol

Annoying no NBN.  How long has it been down?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Scarecrowe 😀

NBN down since 8am., and still out. Miss no internet and wifi. Got mobile data, but unreliable and drops out. Down a lot lately .. Maintenance apparently.

Wow they are doing lots of maintenace then since 8am.  @Former-Member 

NBN has been a problem from the beginning.  When I got it I could not see any difference to when I did not have it........................yes I have an old computer and still on XP since I cannot afford to update but I was told by the NBN man it would not make any difference I would still notice it being faster.................nope I haven't.  Oh well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance