Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Sorry @Scarecrowe @Former-Member ...I have already started...

Image result for baileys and chocolate

Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

That looks sssssssooooooo ggggggooooooooooddddddd!!!!! 

Oh I miss my junk food and baileys.............sad thing is my kitchen has junkfood and baileys but I CANNNOT touch it............................

And even sadder I don't think I am losing weight anyway.........................good excuse to eat junkfood.........................but I will continue on my starving way lol

Oh dear @Scarecrowe That time you made me LOL and your nephew came in from outside wondering what was going on. He has now snuggled on his doona so that is pretty much where he will stay for the night now.

I need to lose weight too but then my new clothes won't fit me so I can wait lol I do need to work on my fitness though - lost all that being so sick for so long - motivation very much lacking (and exercise bike has been in the spare room since christmas ...it aint gonna wheel itself out either!)

Oh Tobes your Aunty is just having a cow and craving things she should not have....nothing too drastic lol.   Big hugs to Tobes and Cat and the hermit crabs.

I did crack up @Zoe7  when you said if you went on a diet your new clothes would not fit............that is the BEST excuse for not dieting ever!!!!!

Maybe I could use the opposite excuse....if I went on a diet and lost weight my old clothes won't fit and I will have nothing to wear lol....................and I can't afford new clothes lol

I am looking for excuses no matter how feeble lol

Well I am going to bed and put on F Troop (remember that one peoples? lol)  I need a good laugh and have loved that show since I was a littlin'

Good night my dearest @Zoe7 @Former-Member  and all the fur babies out there.

Take care and keep smiling my dear friends

Chatting tonight has made me feel better.................you guys are the best Heart

So glad I decided to join the Sane Forums......................

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night @Scarecrowe 

I too am really glad you joined Sane, to be with us here.

F Troop ... A favourite of mine. Enjoy.

Hope to talk tomorrow. 😀💕💕

I look forward to our nightly chats @Scarecrowe ...has become one of the highlights of my day - so glad you joined too Hon.... and now you have a niece and nephew also LOL Goodnight Auntie Scarecrow 🐶😺💕

@Former-Member I am heading off now too - probably won't be back on tonight so sending you my love and some of those squishy hugs again. I will make sure I am around tomorrow if you need to reach out for support - I have everything crossed for you Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Okay .. thankyou @Zoe7 💕

Good night. 😴

Glad to hear you also like F Troop @Former-Member 

Ken Berry was my first celebrity crush.  Loved how his character was so clumsy all the time.  And the Sargeant and Corporal were great too.

Hope today went well for you today with your two appointments.  Was thinking of you today Heart

Very true @Zoe7  I have acquired a niece and nephew  of the four-footed kind lol

How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would never had thought that would happen when I joined up but I am glad it did Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance