Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Faith-and-Hope thanks for being here to ❣ are you ok? I know things are tough for you too

I am back at uni @outlander, so things will settle back into a bit of a routine again, and help me recover from this weekend.  It certainly helped today,  aftera wobbly back-washy sort of start ..... as did chatting with a baby dragon for a while, and doung some cooking in a kitchen not crowded with boxes.

I am getting dozy now, so might say goodnight ..... 💤

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope
Im really glad uni and your art is helpful too.
Just have to keep swimming hey
🐟🐠🐬

Are you ok lil Sis @outlander?

I dont really know sis  @Sans911 i feel weird.. but i dont want to have to keep asking for help

If you want to talk or need help I'm here for you @outlander. There's no limit on asking for help.

Thank you @Sans911
I dont really know how to describe it. Just everything hurts. Its like everything is stored inside and so many emotions are just so full on. I can feel tears forming but they are stuck and yet i feel numb at times too. Its really hard to breathe and manage them all. Its a mix of the past few days and also my op is coming up only 14 days away so all those emotions are there too.
I had to take pop to the drs but i just couldnt go in, i gave him a list for him to speak to the dr about. Thankfully his gp knows everything so a list and paper with anything that needs to be done ie increase/decrease meds etc she will write it down for me.
I just feel like going to bed and staying there. I dont want to deal with everything. Pop is exhausting me and i have the kids till about 530 today as well.
I dont know if any of this makes sense..

Everything makes perfect sense lil Sis @outlander. It sounds really unbearable and overwhelming. I don't have any answers or words to make you feel better. But I can offer gentle hugs and sitting with you gently stroking your hand. Hugs and love from me to you sweetie 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Thanks sis. Hugs and you sitting with me helps. Never underestimate that
@Sans911 💕💜
I was suppose to be cleaning up today but i havent done much more then 2 loads of washing. It really is overwhelming to do anything today.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance