Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

sounds good @Molliex

Your welcome @outlander Heart

It's hard when you feel like you have to deal with the consequences about things.  I always feel like that with my brother.  Family often hold us to a different standard and that magnifies the trouble and pressure.

People are quick to judge rather than showing empathy and understanding.  Judging is convenient and easy to do.  I have a feeling you a do a lot of the hard yards for your family and probably don't get the credit or respect that you should.

I don't think it's silly about the help lines, Most interactions are a bit of pot luck and hoping for the best.  Maybe if you do find a good person you can note there name down and ask for them again in the future.  

It sounds like you have the loans and finances fairly figured out, even if it's a waiting game right now.  Try not to worry overly, you will sort it out and get through like you have before.

I'm sorry that your nurse hasn't been giving you the time and care you deserve.  Its a horrible feeling and fairly appalling that she would do it to you.  Maybe you can ask for another one or complain to her supervisor if it happens again.  

Can you listen to some music or treat yourself to a little something.  Research a new craft or hobby that you would like to try?  

Life is often messy and complicated. 

I think you just have to try and break things down and deal with one thing at a time.  Try and find that balance without running yourself ragged.

You are super amazing and everyone here cares a lot about you. 

Hi @Molliex , what did you see at the movies?

Hi @Gazza75 I saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. 

Hope you enjoyed it @Molliex 🙂

I've thought about going to see it myself.

It was ok, a good distraction for 3 hours. Worth checking out, although watching it at home would be just as good @Gazza75 

hello and hugs @Molliex , @outlander , @Gazza75 , @CheerBear , @Maggie Heart

Hi @Shaz51, how's your day been? 

hello @Molliex , we are self employed and we finished work at 2 pm

went and saw my frail mum who is 88  andthen went home to relax xxx

I was thinking of seeing that @Molliex
Hey also @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @outlander @CheerBear @Maggie

Hi @outlander, hope you are feeling a little more settled and that you can get a good nights sleep.

Aloha @Shaz51 @MDT ðŸ˜Š

I nearly made a funny face by accident then, I am dangerous with a phone lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance