Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Thanks sis. It's good to see you tonight @Sans911 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Ta Sis @outlander. I had a really rough couple of days. I didn't want to bring them into this space. There's enough members struggling here.

I thought that may be the case @Sans911
Would you like to talk about it? More then ok to listen πŸ’œ

I just got slammed by a few things at the same time @outlander. And I'm just frustrated and fed up again as I've been before. The rest I'd rather leave behind.

I see you're having some difficult moments again. How are you doing tonight?

@Ali11 @Former-Member

I'm not getting notifications tonight?? I'm not sure if others have highlighted an issue
Former-Member
Not applicable

I havent been getting email notifications for over 2 weeks @Sans911 .

Although thankfully the new notifications bell here on the website does update.

Although I find I miss some posts by not getting emails, which is very annoying @Former-Member 

I dont know if its something they are fixing, or trying to fix.  I was told its a 'platform' issue?  I think.

Sorry to hear things are pretty rough for you right now @Sans911 .  I hope things improve for you soon.

Hi @outlander 

Sherry 

Is it just the emails that you are not getting @Sans911 or is the bell not notifying you when you are in the forums? 

I'm not having any notification issues.. I don't have emails turned on except when I'm tagged and I seem to be getting those fine...
Ok I'm not sure if anyone else is having troubles though?
@Former-Member @Sans911

@Sans911 that's fair enough youd like to leave it in the past now. I'm much like you in the I'm frustrated and fed up with things. Mostly angry at myself do being the way I am and realising how much it seems to impact even basic things in life like friendships and communication with other people.

@Snowie πŸ’œπŸ’œ

@Sans911 @Ali11 Emails are delayed for me tonight but come eventually. The bell notifications are still working staright away though.

@Sans911 Sorry that you have had a rough few days as well - much love to you Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well for me @Zoe7 @outlander @Ali11 @Sans911 @Dancer9  .... I do not get any email notifications at all.  Not when I am tagged, not for subscribed threads, none.  And its been over 2 weeks now ... absolutely nothing in that time. And I have not turned off email notifications, so its not that.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance