Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@Shaz51 @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Molliex @Owlunar @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

and others following 
Not really coping 

I'm so tired 

I've lost interest today to go to gym 

I'm not eating well 

Im not excited about new job which I don't know when I'm starting. Could be next week or week after. 

really don't care 
so much at the moment 

It sounds like you're overwhelmed @BlueBay. You have so much going on. Have you had cuddles with your little granddaughter today? 💕

Yeah I sm overwhelmed @Molliex 

I think there's lots of things going on all at once 

trying to be very supportive to my dsughter eith her ex being a real pain. 
yes I've had cuddles today eith little A. 
but I'm not motivated 

Now I wish I never got this new job. Still haven't stsrted. 
but I think now I don't really want. 
ehst is wrong with me?

Life at my house:

hubby complaining mess A making

hubby complaining mess on table 

my hip psin is back meds in my hip didn't work

my outpatient groups this week have been very emotional 

haven't been to gym because of hip

havent wslked dsily 

motivation is I can't be bothered 

dont know if I want to work at new job

im waking up early as A is in our room and gets up at 6.30sm

My D is helping 

she's had crap going on. You won't believe this but - her partner asked my daughters best friend. He text her and said if you ever leave your boyfriend I would like to date you!!! 
my d is so angry.  Her friend is shocked angry and told him he's got no respect for my D. 
my D went to centrelink to chsnge things. Hopefully she'll get paid soon. 
im been so strong at hime but out of home I'm a crying mess. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@BlueBay  ... I am sorry I havent been around to support you .. I'm just not currently up to actually thinking, to be honest. Little I can say that will help.  But I am listening, and in awe of all that you are successfully dealing with.  

Sherry 💕

That's ok @Former-Member I do understand. Hope you are ok. Always thinking of you. ❤️❤️

Hi @Former-Member @Molliex @Shaz51 @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Owlunar @Angels333 @Flying_Hams @Gazza75 and ithers folloeing 

daw my psychologist this mirning. We spoke about my psych and my appt last week. She said he sounds like he goes to have any empathy. We spoke about my ACT therapy. Also about my busy household. She felt sorry for my daughter but said it's the best thing. She asked me if he has Asperger. I said not sure but some of the things I told her she agreed that he could be. 
she asked about my job and I told her I'm really worried about new job because of what my friend told me. I said thst I do t want to be bullied I couldn't handle that. She agreed and said that I'm too fragile at the moment to be working in that environment. She told me to keep looking and maybe stay home for a few more weeks. 
feeling little less stressed after talking to her today. Just have to talk to hubby and see what he says. 
Hope all ok and today has been nice for you. ❤️❤️

@BlueBay  💙💙💙

Now thst we have a toddler living with us mr OCD hubby is driving me CRAZY!!! Whinge about this snd whinge about thst. Omg. What sm I going to do. How do I cope with all this. 
I wish I was stronger and assertive to say something but I csnt. 

I'm so weak, mentally fragile and very teary. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance