Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi again @BlueBay 

I really do hope that you are able to find another way to find some relief from your distress. You may not agree right now but self harm is never the only option. Please seek support off the forums BlueBay. The help lines can offer you assistance tonight.

warmest regards

Whitehawk

@BlueBay  my sister  , sending you  tender hugs  xoxo 

Pleas try other options  like a nice bath, hiding in your bedroom  listening to  some music , 

Going to bed And cuddling a pillow and doing breathing and thinking of something  else 

Sitting with you  xxxxx

hey @BlueBay I hear you. Arugments like that are silly and can bring us down can't they

What are you doing atm ?

I'm not talking to anyone at home
I seriously need to self harm 

ok for now so far I've done nothing 

csnt say I won't though 

I need a drink to calm down 

@MDT 

take a drink please @BlueBay
Maybe even take an early night ?

You sound stressed out my friend

Incoming hugs @BlueBay 💙💙💙

@Maggie @MDT @Shaz51 @outlander @Owlunar  @Emelia8  
I think there's too many adults at home 

I know it is 

I don't know what to think anymore 

think my son will move out as soon as Covid lockdown is lifted. 

life is a struggle 

self harm was on my mind a lot last night 

it's so hard 

I try so hard to keep the family altogether but hubby and son argue a lot 

even when son was a teenager 

I think that because hubby was a only child he never grew up with siblings arguing fighting playing etc so he has no idea. 
a lot of things I can see he is this way because of his very unhelpful upbringing. 

at times I want to escape the trigger of fights arguments because it really affects me. I want to get in my car snd drive off. Then I have suicude thiughts. 
I'm sorry to worry you all. 
I think sometimes thst I'm a bother to my family friends and even here on the forum. 

Hey there @BlueBay this is a lot to carry. Please know we all sit with you in this journey. Sometimes it can get very overwhelming in day to day life, throw in the global pandemic and it's understandable to be feeling all of this. If you feel an urge to self-harm again it's really important you get in touch with someone such as SCBS or prior you could have a chat to the SANE Help Centre Heart Sending loads of strength today.

@BlueBay  it's tough for you at the moment.   Don't self harm it just brings shame.   You are so special here on the forum.

XOXO ANGELS333 

Hi @Angels333 , 

I wanted to jump in here and say that self-harm is not right or wrong. It is one of the ways many do to cope with distressing thoughts or feelings. It is, however, really important to talk to someone if you're having thoughts of self-harm 🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance