Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hey shazzy.
@Shaz51

heyyyy my @Flying_Hams Heart

When do you get results @Shaz51 

eatly night for you my sis 

take care xxxx

Onya shazzy @Shaz51
🙂

Morning my friends @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Maggie @Former-Member @Owlunar and others following 

this mirning I decided to not go fir my walk. It's too Smokey and my asthma has flared up. 

Have an appt at 10am at the hospital to see if i can do outpatient program. At least I can do something while home. Thdn this afternoon I'm seeing my exercise guy fir a plan on what to do this year reg exercise and gym wirk. 

then off to my Chiro fir a much beeddd adjustment. 

tomorriw I'm using my Xmas voucher from older son to have a massage. Cant wait. 

Friday I'm seeing optometrist for check up snd new reading glasses. 
in the afternoon I'm seeing my dietitian. That is much needed as my eating disorder is a bit out of control. 

So busy rest  if week. 

hope everyone has a nice day. ❤️❤️❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a busy week @BlueBay , which is probably a good thing. 

Ive read that Melb have really bad air quality right now with smoke coming in from East Gippsland fires. You are right to avoid outdoor exertion for now. I hope you are able to get into the outpatient program. Its good to see that you are using this down time constructively.

Sherry 👍💕

Hi @BlueBay 

It's wise to stay inside while the air is so smoky - I had a bad cough yesterday and felt really exhausted - I went to the pharmacy in the afternoon and got some cough medicine and that has helped a lot - maybe it would help you too if you have asthma - as do I.

A new framework of activity seems to be starting - I remember when I had a huge change in my life I didn't know what to do at first - really strange feeling - but regular life soon took up it's demands and reality set in - life does go on and you are finding this out now

That black-and-white thinking you have does take over - life is never all black or all white - you are not unemployed - you are between jobs - you might ask what the difference is but it's plain to me - you have plans - you need a spell in hospital and when you get out you will be looking for work and that can be a full-time job - it's a bit harder because of the fires - the ecomony will take a hit for a while - but life will pick up again - it's not as disastrous as it seems - just a huge challenge and your BPD makes it all seem worse than it is

But if you hold onto being okay you will be - maybe you need to redefine "okay" - nothing is ever perfect -

But your son doesn't need to be rude to you - that is not acceptable behaviour - 

And pain will seem to be worse when the air is so smoky - I understand that - it's time to take things easy for lots of reason

Thinking of you though - all the time

Dec

Thanks @BlueBay

Hope you have a nice day

@Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Maggie 
I've hit a huge slump

im exhausted and feel sick

i feel weak 

my body is aching 

my throat is sore and coughing

I think it's all catching up on me

saw the hospital outpatient psychologist this morning 

she is putting me down fir a fruday group. Works on ACT. 

im sorry I'm really exhausted. Can't even type. I'll be back tomo. 

sending you tender hugs my sister @BlueBay  and sitting with you xxxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance