Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Thanks BB @BlueBay 

I think having a warm shower and putting my favorite jammies might help me a little. I'm waiting on the dogs meat to cool and I will feed them. I am not sure about hospital and how long it will take me to get in- it depends on if they will readmit me. 

I am not sure if I should stay with my old GP or make a complete change. I have been with her for a very long time and not sure if I feel comfortable with her or trust her. But I would struggle with someone else. Not sure waht to do.

I know thsts a tough one deciding to change your dictir @oceangirl  I was with my old doctor for 5 years and I changed last year. It was the best thing. New face new ideas and new ways. 

But only you can decide. I also changed psychs and psychologist. It was tough but I feel a better choice. 

Its hard but do what you feel is right. 

❤️❤️

And shower and pjs is a good idea. Maya be a nice hot warm drink will help settle you a bit. @oceangirl 

❤️❤️

So courageous of you BB @BlueBay I am glad it has helped you and you're more settled with the new GP and Psych and psychologist. You're right - fresh eyes and new ideas might be the way to go. I have been with my current GP for 18 years. 

Is the psych you see the one you said you had a good experience with in hospital, I remember him being really supportive. I just feed my fur babies and cleaned up after them- looking after them makes me feel good too. 

Glad to see your fur babies make you happy @oceangirl 😊

Yeah this new psych is very good with meds. He knows his stuff. He has been supportive but at times I’ve been angry with him but that’s my BPD talking. 

Gee 18 yrs is a long time. Since changing all my support team I’ve been taken off some meds. 

I see my doctor every fortnight. He books a double appt and we talk about my mentsl health mostly and then any physical issues I may have. 

I hope you feel a bit more settled now. I’m about to go to bed. 

Hope you can sleep well tonight @oceangirl 

I’ll chat with you tomorrow. ❤️❤️

@BlueBay  My fur babies keep me going and make great companions. I am lucky to have them. I too have complex PTSD so I know about emotions but mine is more affected with memory. I think my memory gets me down a bit. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow BB. I am interested not sure if thats the right way to say it but how you mange your feelings. Do you know why you get angry and reactive etc. Do you find interpersonal interaction/s difficult? I find being around certain people makes me quite uneasy and anxious. 

I will be up for a bit longer, and I hope you sleep well tonight. I am feeling a bit better from talking to you. Talk to you soon ❤️ ❤️ 

Hey @oceangirl 

how did you sleep? 

Sometimes there is no real reason why I get angry or emotional. But when I do I csnt calm down. It takes me a long time to calm down. I struggle with BPD and that is really hard to understand and cope with.  

I hope you’re feeling a bit better. 

I had to see my Chiro this mirning. My back is out of place and twisted. Quite sore. But I’m going to try a small walk with my daughter and granddaughter. 

❤️❤️

Hey my sister @BlueBay 

I didn't sleep too good

But I have managed to get to the pool and I went for a swim and sat in the sun for a little bit. I will try to do that again tomorrow. I too have similar issues with you - emotions etc. I am feeling a bit better and I hope this continues. How did your appointment go with the chrio? How is your daughter and granddaughter? I am heading out soon, I am going to the movies, I have not been out much of late. It might be good for me to do this. I will back sometime tonight probably after dinner. Thinking of you...

Hi @oceangirl  I had a terrible session. Can’t tslk 

it hurts too much 

so much want to self harm right now 

anger is here 

I’m sorry I sm not good right now 

hope you enjoy the movie 

glad you went out today 

you are doing ok 

@Ali11 @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Razzle @Former-Member  @Zoe7  @Faith-and-Hope 

@BlueBay   sounds like you have had a tough day, please take care and look after yourself. 

Sending you huge hugs ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance