Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What 2020 was and what I want from 2021

I got a basic HO train set for birthday in Grade 5 so prob 9yo maybe ? @Flying_Hams  loved it lol plastic models was early to mid teens.lego before all of that 

didnt you say you got a/c ? @Flying_Hams  yeah too hot to go out if thats what you meant guess

Yeah to go out. Tabs @TAB
My pc is in the study which is the part of the house without air con. But that's okay I got a fan with water cooling. Plus I don't like to spend hours on pc anyway. Can get bored or depressed or both.
Can take my tablet and google some stuff and maybe submit my article.
Can Google models to buy and also do some mosaic and also read. Heaps of options in other words.
Going for quick swim

sounds  good @Flying_Hams  I got a code reader thing and touch up paint pen for car, neither really did what I expected lol oh well, come in handy one day  guess . Doing washing here then nap. Very quiet day here

Hows the weather there @TAB

34 here . Sucks. Lol

was having a nap @Flying_Hams  supposed to be 28 here today

Hope it was helpful. My sister just had a nap. I can't do it during the day I find. Sister's birthday today so having greek for dinner

Done most of the things on my list which included mental health charity too. Seeing if they have stuff I can do. Could even just volunteer behind the scenes.

Well that's most of the things done for the day

yeah dunno , can't remember why I did it, to calm things down a bit ? should go and get food. Enjoy the food tonight @Flying_Hams  ha in the background are you Batman lol

nanananananana batman @TAB

lol

that's the one @Flying_Hams  prob get models of that as well lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance