Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

@Shaz51 thinking of you and trust things are going ok for you at the moment.

Everyone else around waves.

(My drop down list not working and my brain is past its bedtime lol) 

Thanks @Determined 

Finding another dentist @Former-Member , wow so  expensive

Mr shaz wants to get in touch with the mental health who he saw in 3 years ago 

Our cruise is up in the air , mum does not really want to go anymore and Mr shaz won't come with me 

@Lunar, @Faith-and-Hope, @Adge, @outlander

oh @Shaz51 you really deserve that break. are you able to get your money back until things settle abit more or so you can oraganise a different holiday like just a few nights away?

Oh I'm really sorry to hear that @Shaz51 I'm sure that cruise was something you were looking forward to.

It's not much fun going on your own, that's why I've never been on one.

Adge

It is only for 3 nights @outlander, I love to go , it is in 5 weeks time so trying to encourage my mum xx 

i really hope someone will go with you @Shaz51 you really deserve some time away

That is a blow @Shaz51 especially as you have been looking forward to it.  Why won't mr Shaz go?   Hopefully mum may pick up and change her mind. You definitely need and deserve the break.

My darling has always wanted to do a cruise and we have been looking into it but after some recent tragic events on a cruise ship in north qld on the news earlier this year darling has been fixated on the tragedy to the point I will now refuse to go as I don't believe it would be safe (for my darling). We have not had that discussion yet but I know she will be quite disappointed. 

Mr shaz does not like to be on water on a ship for that long 

I think mum biggest concern is her diet she has to be on , soon fingers crossed xx that I can relieve her worry @Determined 

I hope your Mum will go with you @Shaz51 .... ❤️

I too hope Mum.can see her way clear to go @Shaz51

Hearing you loud and clear @Determined, I haven't felt inclined to look into cruising.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance