Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@eth  Yes, missing the person also. Concerning, but we can still send our wishes. She might be reading in the background, and return with a different name.

The inks are just playing really @eth . I put up two posts in the craft corner, you might like to have a look. It’s simple, but effective. Craft is therapy for me. Blocks some of my overactive thoughts.

I think so many will be feeling the same as you do. Missing the routine and people supports. It’s tough on many many levels.

I hope your stir fry and noodles taste good tonight.

I didn’t get to the tree freeing yesterday. It was, or should I say, I was a blob.

I hope the strong coffee doesn’t have too negative an effect @eth. Take care today. 💙💙💙💙

Thanks for your thoughts @Maggie and @CheerBear   I moved a chunk of my post over to the long rave thread as I didn't want to hijack your conversation.  I hear you about being a blob Maggie - I've had about 3 days of that in a row - don't want it to turn into depression.  

I'll have a look at the craft corner for your stuff there.

Coffee's kicking in - feels like a tripple in one hit!

I wrote a much longer rave than what I posted and printed it before deleting it - have decided to journal this time of withdrawal from the world.  If nothing else it's an easy way to get myself writing at the start of each day.  Having said that, it's typical of me to say I'm gonna do something every day and last about 3 days!!  No-one actually needs to hear the long version of my inner-most thoughts and feelings.

Have another coffee on me guys!

Two Coffee Cups Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

@eth @Maggie @CheerBear 

Hope you all have a good day 💖

You too @Snowie   💞

Thanks @Snowie 🙂 How are you and your crew spending your day (if you have any plans or ideas)? Hope it's one with good in it for you all 💙

@eth that coffee looks so good! Great idea to journal to get yourself writing.

I had a shower and even managed to get sort of dressed 🎉 (an actual top but some pj pants on - gave myself points for trying ar least). Off to a good start today 😆

LOL re half pj's @CheerBear !  Me too!

Haha @CheerBear half pj's are just as good as clothes.

Not up to much today. Raining outside so think it will be an inside day today.

Kids are watching netflix so they are occupied for now.

Might try and do some more baking this afternoon.

@CheerBear  Good morning. My first coffee is long gone. Leaving one here for when you wake up.

I hope yesterday was manageable. Any plans for today? 💜💜

@Snowie @eth @outlander @TheVorticon  Sherry  👋👋👋💜💜💜

Morning @Maggie and hi to all 👋

Thanks for the cuppa 🙂 I'm heading to the kettle - can i get you a second?

Yesterday was good thanks. We all had a very calm, nice day. Nothing exciting or Interesting happened. Today I'm doing some gig stuff. Not my usual work but instead it will be ringing around to see who is still open so we know who we can refer people to etc. Aus wide so lots to do.

How about you? How was your yesterday and how is your today looking?

I'm heading over to craft corner now to check out a pic of yours.

You made me smile over in the craft corner @CheerBear  Thanks.

Aus wide gig search today. Challenging I would imagine. It’s hard to actually know who is open.

Counsellor coming this morning. I’m so grateful to still be able to see her in person. I didn’t expect that she would still be coming. 

Thanks for the second 💙💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance