Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@CheerBear  You really made me giggle with hoping your support worker might call, so you can argue and snap. That might not be as messed up as you think.  😘😘

A talk to your psych will untwist the twisted. Bring on Friday. My counsellor will be here then also. But I write all my twisted throughout the week. We share books each week, it helps get stuff out of my head. I read back sometimes, it helps to see progress when I can’t. Even small, slow progress.

Haha thanks for thinking that's maybe not so messed up @Maggie 😊🙂

I like that you and I have our helpful helping people on Fridays (though mines ever second week). I really like that your counsellor is so helpful and each week. And that there's sometimes chocolate involved 😊 Writing and sharing is so powerful and being able to reflect and see things differently sometimes is great. I see progress often Maggie and am glad you can see it too.

Big's awake and on a mission. I should probably get moving. I'll start by tackling the giant amount of washing I think.

Hope there's good in your day ❤

@CheerBear  💙💜❤️💛💚

@CheerBear @Maggie 👋💌💌

Hi @CheerBear @Maggie @outlander @Former-Member 

@CheerBear  I just want to say that what you are going through atm is as valid here as anyone's challenges.  This is not the place for people to invalidate each other's experiences.  I feel strongly that if people are going to judge and criticise they are best off simply not joining the thread.  It's important that you feel able to express no matter what's going on.  Take care xx

Thanks for your support @eth

There's huge amount of stigma around what I'm engaging in. I see some of that as coming from a place of hurt and have empathy for that, and I see a lot of it as coming from social factors and harmful gender-based double standards (stuff I passionately want to and do fight) but it still hurts me to feel it. Hurt sucks and I don't want to cause or feel it.

Dangerous ground now I worry eth. I have other people I can talk with about this (who are paid to get it and be supportive even if they think that what I am doing is wrong 😉😆).

Hope today's looking OK for you.

Dropping off an early ️ @CheerBear .

Not sure if one goes to school today???

Looking hot here today, so inside stuff happening. Lots of ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💛💜💙💚

@eth @outlander @Former-Member 👋👋👋💛💚💜💙

Morning @Maggie 🙂

I've been reading about the heat 🙁

Two back today - woohoo!

How was your yesterday?

Does that make a kid free day today @CheerBear ? Woo hoo.

Yesterday was productive in lots of ways. Trying to work through whatever is coming up. I steamed my bathroom (again) and kitchen (again. Then found colour in paint.

How was you yesterday? 💚💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance