Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

My friend is taking this rock very seriously @Zoe7  . It’s her first requested, and she wants it to be good. She has a free style of painting, I stick with a pattern, like mandala, I like the balance and organisation. The basic outline is done, so colour will be added tomorrow. I don’t do much when working with her. I can’t multi task at all, so she has my full attention. She’s rubbing her hands with delight. You can’t help but get caught up in her enthusiasm.

You do need that break. Enjoy you meal and telly, not far behind you, getting ready once I post this. Hooe to catch you tomorrow. 💜💕💜

I will look out for an update on the painting tomorrow @Maggie Smiley Very Happy

Cuddle up with your electric blanket and little Mags Hon and rest after your busy day.

Hugs and hugs and hugs 🐶💜💙💚🧡💛💐🌷🌸🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for your thoughts. No. I’m not ok. But thinking of you all. 💜💖🌷🌸🌺

love to you all 

@Former-Member @Maggie @Zoe7 @Gazza75 @Shaz51 

Still here with you @Former-Member and sending you more love and hugs Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

🤗💜🦋 @Zoe7 

@Former-Member  Lots and lots of theses. 💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞

@CheerBear  dropping off a coffee ️ I hope yesterday wasn’t too hard, though I’m guessing it was. No need to reply, I just wanted you to know I’m thinking of you, sending lots of these. 💜💕❤️💕

Morning everyone @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Former-Member @outlander  and anyone passing through. Hope today has some good in it. 💜💕💜💕🌸

Thank you for the cuppa @Maggie 🙂 Definitely needed this morning. Yesterday itself wasn't too hard. We come here often now to spend time together which is great. The hard part is coming in the not knowing. It's like a marathon that you know will end but you're not sure when.

Well one and I dotted late into the night last night. It's so great to have that time together and to be doing something with each other that's so calming. Lots of laughs in between the dots too. I have a metallic white with pink and purple in progress 🙂

I hope your yesterday was OK or better. I haven't caught up anywhere here and know I've missed tags and not replied to a few. Thinking of you though.

💜 and for all

@Former-Member @Maggie @CheerBear @Former-Member @Gazza75 Love and hugs to you all today Heart

A really busy day for me today but will be thinking of you all and hoping there is just a little light in each of yur days - especially for those doing it so tough 🌺🌸🌷💐

Hi @Zoe7 @Maggie @CheerBear @Former-Member @Former-Member @Shaz51

I.am just at gym for.a little while. Had. A bit of a late night watching sport, Nrl and then cricket.  Did a bit of craft as well.

Hope you are all safe and have a good day. Take care. 😀♥️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance