Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

A very slow and sleepy day for me @CheerBear Very tired (emotionally and physically) so have slept much of the morning and early afternoon. Going to head out to the supermarket soon then hopefully find a little energy when I get back to continue with the sorting. Will take Toby for a drive as it is not wrm today and he can sleep in the car. I only need a couple of things so I won't take long. Tobes loves travelling with me and happily lays on his blanket on the front seat - such a little cutie.

@Maggie @eth Heart

I love that quote @Maggie and my twinkle toes and I totally agree there. I feel (almost) invincible in them 🙂 They are by so far the best purchase I have made in maybe ever! I hope counsellor goes well and feels good 💜

Hope tai chi feels good for you too @eth. Always welcome anywhere and everywhere. I miss FF most weeks now and will probably miss it again tonight as I am hoping to be chatting with a new Mr person sort of complicated thing I've got going on 🙂 Hope you enjoy FF if you go.

@Zoe7 sorry you're emotionally and physically tired today. You had a huge one yesterday. I would crash a bit too. Hugs for you and Toby and hope you can find some energy soon

Been to the supermarket (left Toby at home) and actually feel a little better @CheerBear The rubbish has been picked up also so I can start putting things in the bin again ...which doesn't seem like much but it is easier to put things straight in the bin than have them cluttering up space. I have to move a few things around to get to some boxes to put other things away so those things are presently taking up room on the dining table. Unfortunately those boxes are right at the back of the room so they will have to wait.

Cat has just wandered out from her room ...and Toby has followed her outside Smiley Very Happy - so adorable 😺🐶 She will most likely spend the afternoon in the garden - it is not as warm today but she hides under the tree or in the kennel where she happily sleeps. So lovely to see her happy and 'normal' - every day with her is a blessing Heart

Hope you and your LF are doing okay - much love to you all and your fur babies Heart

Hello and hugs @Zoe7 , @Maggie , @eth , @CheerBear , @Former-Member 

verrrryyyyy hot up here today , crazy

they say we might have a thunder storm tonight

sweated like crazy cleaning 2 houses and

then got my hair done -- ahhhhh

home now relaxing

Good morning @CheerBear  my first ️ For the day is hot and ready.

I’m glad you like the quote, it seemed appropriate. 👍👍👍

Counsellor went well yesterday. We discussed the letter. So, last night at some ungodly hour, I submitted it to the paper. Now I wait. I can do no more now, it’s up to the editor. But I’ve done my bit.

Also it’s the fundraiser this Sunday. I don’t know where my head has been, but off in the clouds I think. So I quickly put resin on all the stones and canvases I had ready.

They are dry, and will be picked up this afternoon.

I went out after that and kind of friend and I had the best ice cream I have EVER tasted. You pick your flavour, then, if you want to, add lollies and chocolate, which I did. A pile of sin in a cup. Tasted Devine. Not something I would do often, but yesterday, it was good. 👍👍👍😁😁😁

I hope your conversation with new friend went well last night. Hope things in his world ore ok enough. Plus your psych call as well. Another person cheering you on.

Does all that has happened mean you will stay in your present home??

Lots of talk from me today. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Former-Member  I see you tagging. Not sure if your net is still down, or you are struggling really hard, or maybe both. Sending 💜💜💜💜💜

@eth  Always good to see you, and hear what you are doing, thinking, planning. Saturday and your social thread will be buzzing. I often float in the background, as I find chatting difficult ( not today for some strange reason ). 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

@Zoe7  I hope your hip and arm are ok after your fall. It was good to read your wings are still ok. More sorting today, hope you rest up also. Big hug to Toby and you and Cat of course 💛💛💛💛

@Shaz51 💙💙💙 @Gazza75  💛💛💛 @outlander  💙💙💙

Good morning @Maggie @CheerBear and others who drop in here this morning. Heart

Great work on the letter Maggie - fingers crossed here for you 🤞

Been up all night here again but getting so much done ...there is actually furniture under all my school stuff - who would have thunk that lol I am also finding books and resources I thought had been lost a long time ago so it is a bit like Christmas also Smiley Surprised

Won't be long before the sun is up here then I suppose I will be ablwe to see all the dust I have also uncovered so not looking forward to cleaning that.

Tobes has been wandering around with me on and off all night so no doubt he will sleep now until Cat comes out for breakfast. I might even head to the beach this morning to give him a run - and to keep me awake - but that depends on if it is warm enough ...the last thing I need now is to get a cold. 

Still achey and sore but much better than yesterday - have some nice bruises to show for it though Smiley Wink Been very careful getting boxes up and down overnight so they didn't attack me again 👍

Up all night working is a bit worrying @Zoe7. The upside is, you are achieving so much. 👍👍👍 

Sounds like you might have uncovered a goldmine @Zoe7. Furniture, resources and long lost books. They might come in handy this year.

We are expected to reach 24 today, you might be about the same. If you go to the beach with Toby , I hope you get some fresh air, and find an off button to relax with this afternoon.

Take care @Zoe7 . 

Heading for a second 💙💙💙💙

Unfortunately most of the books are aimed at higher grades than the ones I will be teaching this year @Maggie but it is nice to find then nonetheless. 

We are only expecting 18 degrees today but warmer Sunday before more rain for most of the coming week. It is very welcome here that is for sure.

Yes probably not ideal being up all night again but whilst I am getting it done I am going to continue. Going to try to finish it all today then sleep tonight before I help my sister tomorrow.

Enjoy your second coffee and hoe today has a little light in it for you 💛💛💛💛💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

The answer to your question @Maggie is ... both. Still no NBN and struggling badly.🐶💜

Well done on submitting your letter to the newspaper. 👍🎉

Hi @Zoe7  💖

Morning @CheerBear @Shaz51 @eth @Gazza75  😊

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member  💜💜💜

71FA08FF-B4BC-455D-9F2C-D7BAA9BA2C4A.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance